Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice House Party Maybe some will see themselves
TOPIC: House Party Maybe some will see themselves
Created by: rock_the_island
Original Starting post for this thread:
We thought we would post this so some might "see themselves". We recently attended a house party about 15 to 20 cples.

We were playing in a room when we finished our male was still nude and entered a room with another scene already in action....he was crassing so girls breast she asked him to stop and he did.....we later heard that 2 peeps in that room described him to the host as agressive.

We think people who attend swing parties should understand that people are going to " take shots at you"........you didnt go to a cub scout convention. Worse yet we felt the complaints were unjustified and he did back off the 1st Time he was asked !

Last but not least we noticed one or two guys there with "tickets"....a ticket being a female they bring to gain entrence where he plays but she does not. We think people hosting such parties should really really reflect on who is complaining about who and for what reason.....I mean is this a swing rookie complaining about a swing veteran ? Is backing off when asked really considered agression ?

Anyway this reinforced the idea that we had going in...we prefer 1 on1's or small intimate parties of 6 or less cples.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Door open or not, you should always ask before touching or trying to join in. Especially a lone male, married or single.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Open door means come in, either they want an audience or more people to join. They will usually ask YOU to join in, but it's also ok to ask, casually, "ah, looks fun, want an extra?" or something along that line.

A good house party host will state a few rules up front, or will include them in any invitation. Our house party rules usually include, "If you think you're a squirter, please use the towels provided, or be prepared to do our laundry."

There is a politeness standard in swinging; put there so that not everyone can just come up and grope/caress anyone/anything at any time. Even at a big club in Vegas, single guys (or guys playing singly) are only allowed on the beds in the large open group room if invited by a couple. Fair? I don't know. Maybe.

Comparing swing house parties on one end to boy scout clubs on the other does not get your point across. Your husband got offended (or you did) by being told "no" and called aggressive. Only the people involved really know if that term fit the situation or not. Probably not, but like someone said, don't dwell on it, just move on to the next fun event.

I love to be touched, but sometimes just not by everyone. If I'm blindfolded? Sure! Then I'm "set up" to be touched by anyone.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Well Rock the Island, With your thinking in mind, the next time your at a party. Maybe as your man is bent over some gay guy will come up behind him and ram his dick in your mans ass. Then your man can nicely say no thanks. Wow this is starting to sound like boy scout camp.......lol

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
In our experience if the door is open then it's ok to watch, if the door is closed they want privacy but it is never ok to touch without permission.

Duquesne PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
It depends. If the door is part of a mobile home you don't have to ask before groping. It's probably your sister anyway.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If the door isn't locked and you walk in on some action, you might just watch. Then if someone invites you to join, you might oblige.

Letting you watch isn't the same as inviting you to grope.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
First thing that struck me was the fact that the male was not invited to caress the female, or he wouldnt have been asked to stop. Just because someone is naked fucking and sucking doesnt mean they are open game. I attend houseparties way more than I attend one on one or clubs. It is understood by all who attend Ask before you touch.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
If a hottie like Mrs sav touches me without asking I'll simply let her finish what she started.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If you Only have pictures of her and not him we'll assume he's a cross bewteen a 300 lb 4 ft 1" circus midget and a bela lugozi horror movie stunt double.

I'd be hesitant to make the above statement and then have 3 pics of the female half and none of the male half.......just saying ;)

I am glad you saw the point we all tried to make and hopefully next time he will understand the rules more clearly and you'll not find yourselves being spoken ill of again.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
ok point taken but a least they didnt have to ask twice

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: House Party Maybe some will see themselves