House Parties : Swingers Discussion 52214
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHouse Parties
TOPIC: House Parties
Created by: Loraincpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Me and my wife have been thinking of having a house party. By no means are we new to the lifestyle, but haven't been to alot of house parties either. Usually swing clubs, meet and greets, things like that. Just have a few questions Can one be thrown without neighbors knowing what you do? Are we all adult enough not to break stuff? Friday night or Saturday night house party? Who would you invite? Would you let them invite people also? Basement mandatory lingerie or underware?? Is that to tacky? Times? 8:00 p.m. till next morning? What would you do with kids rooms? Do you just shut there doors as it is therespace?? Not to keen on the idea of having people make out on there beds.. Course I never had a problem making out on my parents bed..LOL

Come on people haven't done this before and in need of some ideas.

Loraincplforu

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Funluvin, what rules would you have for the hot tub? Please?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We have had a few parties and for the most part they went well. Our neighbors are just that. We say hi, good morning and stuff but that's about it, other than letting each other know if we will be away from the house. We are not into their business and they are not into ours that we know of. Make sure the blinds/curtains are closed. Also here are some tips. Lock up anything expensive. Assume that someone out of the crowd is a thief. This includes your really nice jackets. It is real easy for your jewelry,wallets, loose change to go into a pocket or one of your jackets to be worn out when someone is leaving. This goes for your medicine cabinet too. Don't let anyone get really drunk. Having a naked drunk in the front yard is one way the neighbors will find out. Also if someone does indulge to much make sure you have a bed and clean linen for them to stay until they are sober enough to drive. Have a plan in case there is a single male that crashes. We have not had one show up at the door, but our phone number did get out and they have called trying to get directions. We only give directions to a womans voice. Have a good co- host to help you. If it's your first party treat it more like a meet and greet. Don't worry it will still be a good party but starting with no expectations will make it more comfortable. Hey if it kicks off so much the better. Have lots of towels available. Also goes for tissue, handy type wipes, toilet paper, condoms and make it easy to throw them away. We tie plastic grocery bags around the rooms for this. You won't believe how much trash will appear. Cups, cans, bottles, plates, napkins. Stay on top of it or your little kitchen trash can will be over flowing. Buy some extra trash bags or even think about bringing in a full 30 gallon trash can. Have a good X on the TV. Friday night is for straight parties, Saturday night is better for swinging. (I don't know why.) The wife is going to light a bunch of candles. You go to the hardware store. Get a good fire extinguisher and have it handy just in case. Don't let me scare you out of having a party. Carmen is now planning another party for the Holidays because they all have been worth the effort. Have a good time!

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Loraincpl,

IMO, I think your first house party should be held with a more familiar group so that you kinda know what to expect. We attend parties at a local home and we combine our tag lines from 4 profiles to announce them. Me and the other bi-fem usually weed through those who want to attend so that we have a good mix and everyone is compatible as much as we can determine. We use king size air-mattresses and have them in the living - dining room area, along with their bedroom. Fortunately there is plenty of parking area so that has not ever been a concern. We do state to BYOB. So far no one has gotten out of hand and no damage or loss. It's just been good times.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Me and my wife have been thinking of having a house party. By no means are we new to the lifestyle, but haven't been to alot of house parties either. Usually swing clubs, meet and greets, things like that. Just have a few questions Can one be thrown without neighbors knowing what you do? Are we all adult enough not to break stuff? Friday night or Saturday night house party? Who would you invite? Would you let them invite people also? Basement mandatory lingerie or underware?? Is that to tacky? Times? 8:00 p.m. till next morning? What would you do with kids rooms? Do you just shut there doors as it is therespace?? Not to keen on the idea of having people make out on there beds.. Course I never had a problem making out on my parents bed..LOL

Come on people haven't done this before and in need of some ideas.

Loraincplforu

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: House Parties