Hot tubs, Steam showers, and other cool home appliances : Swingers Discussion 373401026
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHot tubs, Steam showers, and other cool home appliances
TOPIC: Hot tubs, Steam showers, and other cool home appliances
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   26 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Many have hot tubs. Let's share information on maintenance, decks, brands, and other helpful information. Here's the first volley.

*I built my tub deck slanted away from our home. The 1/4" per 12" slant allows the extra water to drain off the back, away from the power pak. (Actually, I build all my decks this way.)

*I built the tub deck 16" below the door. There is a access deck built on top of the tub deck. It's 13" high. This allows folks to step horizontally across the tub lip onto the tub bench. No steps.

*I built my access deck with Trex plastic lumber. It develops a "nap" or "fur". It helps prevent slipping. There are no splinters..etc.

*I must recommend PDC spas in PA. I purchased their machine because the innards were of quality and easy to work on. We have had the tub 13 years. The power pak just died. I'm getting a new one. I have replaced several critical parts over the years. They are very helpful with DIY.

That's the latest on the tub.. Mischief a.k.a. builderchick

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   26 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Hot tubs, Steam showers, and other cool home appliances