Hot Tub Ettiqette : Swingers Discussion 37061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHot Tub Ettiqette
TOPIC: Hot Tub Ettiqette
Created by: RKCOUPLEPA69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since we have been on SLS we have noticed several members have hot tubs...for the members who don't have one, we thought this would be a good topic. It will give them an idea of how to prepare for a hot tub party or if your going to ones home that has one.

Don't use perfumes or lotions or oils if you know your going to be going in a hot tub. The oils leave a film in the tub, and on the water and gum up the filters.

If you have long hair always wear it up so it is not in the water...this too will screw up the filters.

Please be courtious not to secrete bodily fluids in the tub. These can cause a tub having to be drained needlessly and can cost the owner unnecessary expenses.

Please don't take glass into the hot tub or the area around it...if it gets broken it cause an injury.

Oh yes...almost forgot...no swimsuits allowed...its much more relaxing feeling the bubbles all around you...

Any one have anymore suggestions or comments???

Hope this helps future hot tub goers...

R & K

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO VA.... you don't have to wear the Santa hat, you can wear what ever hat you want....we have a really cute elf hat, some bunny ears, a witches hat, cowboy hats of different colors, doo rags, deer antlers, and the latest edition is the 4th of july stars with streamers if you prefer....hehehehe

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
"VA you can come play in our tub anytime"

Terrific! But do I have to wear that damn Santa hat????? LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
VA you can come play in our tub anytime and make a mess in our bedroom...hehehe

WE never assume that we are getting in the hot tub to play. It is a great icebreaker, but it does not give anyone automatic permission.

Something else we thought of about the hot tub is smoking in or around the hot tub is not cool...its not an ashtray!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
"gotta build that there deck afore we get that there tub"

If you can somehow afford the extra $, put a roof over it and screen it in. We did and we love it. Now the only problem is all our swinging friends always want US to play host & hostess!

I mean, we LOVE getting frisky with naked friends in our hot tub, but it sure would be nice sometimes to just go home afterward and let someone ELSE clean up the kitchen, the dishes, and any mess we made in the bedroom! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Good one Doode, no fishes in the hot tub! We would never invite ,or accept an invite into a private tub without addressin the play issue first. Public tubs, (large parties, clubs, etc) house rules apply, allways ask, no means no, and never ask why when told no. Either way, nuthin's left to assumption, that's jus askin for disaster.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Howdy, Dooode.

Sorry, I couldn't help that.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Caine, the advise written by Mesquite is correct...no one, but NO ONE should be groping anyone without permission at a party...that includes couples as well as single males.

And I wholeheartedly agree with VAlovers...whether it is actually spoken or not, if we invite a couple to our home for a soak in the tub, I can guarantee that we've already met them and decided to play. The hot tub is merely the appetizer for play time, and it IS assumed (when two couples are naked in the tub) that permission has been granted. At a party, that's completely another story. Of course, realize that we don't invite anyone we haven't met previously in a vanilla setting, and all have agreed that its Play Time! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think you have to differentiate here between hot tubs at a party and hot tubs when it's just you and another couple. If you have accepted an invitation to another couple's home, or they to yours, and all have agreed to get naked together in the hot tub, then it is understood that you have essentially already given permission for some touchy-feely stuff to begin in the water. If you aren't ready for that, maybe you shouldn't have gotten naked yet.

Parties are different. You may often find yourself in a hot tub or swimming pool naked with more than just one other couple. In that situation it is NOT understood that anyone has given permission to anyone until/unless that permission is granted inidividually.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Rude and inappropriate are rude and inappropriate in the water or otherwise. I can see why you may have felt unsure about what to do in that situation, and I'm certainly no old hand at either hot tubs or swinging, but I guess I'd have to say that the ol' No Means No applies here. In a similar situation, I'd probably tried a humorous approach to getting him to unhand me, and if that failed, I'd book on outta the tub and possibly seek out my host or hostess for some assistance if needed. No one should ever feel entitled to touch someone who has not given them permission, ever.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
HMMMMMMM maybe someday VA will cum to ur hot tub.....

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Hot Tub Ettiqette