Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Hmmm do THEY swing, too
TOPIC: Hmmm do THEY swing, too
Created by: CnL04
Original Starting post for this thread:
We find ourselves in an interesting situation, one I'm sure others here have faced, and we'd love to hear from others about what they did and how it turned out for them.

We have recently become much more social with a couple we know through our kids. At first we just got the kids together for playdates, but over the past few months we've started to hang out as grown-ups, too. The get-togethers are a lot of fun, we all hit it off well, and we're enjoying the friendship.

A few weeks ago, after a very wine-filled dinner with the two families, C and I discussed the fact that we both sort of picked up on this...attraction. We both noticed it the past few times we've been together. C joked that it's too bad they don't swing once or twice before, but the past few times, we've gotten a vibe from them, for lack of a better word, that MAYBE they'd be open-minded. Flirting and playfulness that's beyond what we generally share with "vanilla" friends.

So now this uncertainty has led to a sort of tension that's really sort of delicious...and a BURNING curiosity about these two! We're figuring we'll dip our toes in the waters with sort of vague, general discussions about alternative lifestyles and see where it goes. But we're wondering what other people have done when they meet people in "regular" life and suspect or wonder about an attraction, and we'd LOVE to hear from people who have had both wonderful successes and absolute disasters in these situations!

L and C

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a friend who i had worked for at least 15 years ago..one day he called me up and talked business..then in the end it was .."well i guess well see you at that party next saturday"...all I could do was laugh and say "not you too" and from then on we've become very good friends in and out of bed and swap often... It seems so many new couples come into the club every week that it is somtime so packed with 'newbies' that we dont feel like the regulars we are, in that we are not as well known..but hey this is the 'new craze' right...WRONG>>.hell its been going on for ever

enjoying all the lifstyle has to offer

Rick and Michelle

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
My answer to "hmmm do THEY swing, too" would have to be YEP! It seems that we are always "UNCOVERING" couples that swing. The best way for us to find out is usually by talking and sharing daring thoughts and actions in moderation to see if it totally shocks the other couple or completely turns them on. It is very easy for me to get a real good feel of where a woman is with her sexual development. You know --- that good 'ol girl talk! I believe swingers have some kind of magnetic force that brings us together and then all we have to do is hook-up. Have a great day everyone. KACEY

Saginaw TX
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Thanks Shannon!!!! :)))~~~~~

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Kathie==what a perv you are hehehe. thanks for the licks, luv. Shannon :)~

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
You got it Shannon....you win the prize....fifty lashes with my tongue on your clit....hehehe Kisses Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Kathie--are you typing about us? :) Hope so! We've (my husband and I) enjoyed the fantasies of swinging/playing with others for years in talk only--now dammit we are playing LOL. And loving it! Wish we would gotten started earlier. But, now that we are--can't help but notice people out there in the public setting and think to ourselves, Hmmm, do THEY swing too? Cuz they look yummy! take care all, Shannon

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
We have friends that we wondered about several years ago if they were swingers or not. Then one day we signed on this site and there was an email from them telling us they just joined the site and were not surprised to see us here. We guess we should always go with our instincts!

R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Just ask them. Sometime when flirting is obvious enough to be noticeable, simply ask them, "How openminded are you two?" You may be pleasantly suprised.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Thanks for all the sharing so far- definitely food for thought! I don't think that, if we approach with caution, we'll affect the kids' ability to hang out. I know that these guys are already pretty "liberal" from our conversations so far, so as long as we don't jump the gun and invite them up to check out the toy collection in OUR room at our next playdate, I think we'll be able to get a good sense of safety in "coming out". I'm guessing it won't go anywhere, but it's a fun thought! (And if it did go somewhere, it would be damn near perfect, since we could share sitters at one house and play at the other!)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
we had this happen one time. We are both boaters. Suzy and I discussed for a long time of what to do. our solution was to ask them if they wanted to go to passage key with us.Passage key is a nude boaters beach that has quite a few swigners who raft boats together. They both yelled when we asked them to go hell yeah.We did not figure we had to say anymore to this couple. Well when we arrived she had this look about herself saying hey look thye are all wearing tbacks.He knew exactly what passage key was she had no clue. After a cooler of pinacoladas she finally went nekkid in the water with this blow up float that had a dragon head to cover her breasts. After the daquirries were gone she then tossed the float away After a few more hours she was giving bjs in the boat.This was their first taste of swinging, this was 5 years ago. Today they enjoy the lfiestyle and their circle of friends have increased tremendously. This has been our one and only instance to have a couple jump over to the dark side! wink. However we have been to pubs where we have met couples that were not swingers or even bi. One time , at a bar.Both suzy and I thought this couple was very attractive. We bought them a drink a few minutes he came over and asked if we had a condom. Suzy reached into er purse and gave him one. 30 minutes later they were sitting beside us. She was not bi at this time.Suzy had her panties and bra off in the bar within 30 minutes. The girls then went out to the hood of the car with the two guys following them and watching the events unfold.Only in America !! We have some fun when we go out.GRIN.........I just love watching Suzy work her magic when she is in the mood, damn she is hot when she has her grooove on.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Hmmm do THEY swing, too