Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Help! He won't stop!
TOPIC: Help! He won't stop!
Created by: LetsPlayFL
Original Starting post for this thread:
We could use some advice.

Jen and I were at a club recently, and hooked up with a group of couples that we liked. We all ended up in one room naked and enjoying each other. all-in-all we had a terrific time. The only down side to the evening (and that's too strong language) was that at one point near the end of the evening, Jen was with one of the men, and I had just come over. The guy was just pounding away and I could tell (and she later confirmed) that it had been going for too long and she was tired.

We really liked the people we were with, and neither of us said anything. We were still at a loss when we talked about it later that night on the way home. Even though I'm her husband, I probably wouldn't have said anything unless it was something a lot more serious. I.e. someone was hurting her or something like that. Neither of us could come up with a polite way for her to get the point across. Especially if we'd like to see the couple again.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas. I seems a bit crass for one of us to look at the clock and say, "You done yet?" LOL

Kirk & Jen

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a strong suspicion that they are more than glad to stop when you say you've had enough or cry "uncle." I think a lot of men feel that they have to go on and on and on because the woman may be multi-orgasmic, or may just not appreciate a guy who stops "too soon" enough to get together with him another time.

It seems to us that a lot of people take this stuff WAAAAY too seriously. It's just fun. Talk to each other while playing! It just might make it more fun than ever for both of you!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I simply have said that I needed a break or have had enough and have never had anyone refuse to stop.

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I just say "UNCLE" ...it gives the idea that I have had enough.. If he does not stop I simply say I have had enough...........they understand. Carla

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Mrs. Western came up with a good idea - she never wants to disappoint the fellow, so there's always oral sex.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
My lady is a bit submissive, so she would not be able to say no or stop. This requires I watch what's going on. I tend to go long normally, so she has good conditioning, but some guys are not considerate in these things...lol.

I try to stay aware of my partner's energy and needs...adding a touch of lube does not need to be an ordeal or major break in the action, done right it can be a pleasant interlude.

My pet peave is the house party where 75% of the wives decide to opt out and the few willing "sluts" are somehow pressed into servicing the mongol hordes. I have grabbed the little lady out from under a pile and headed home under those circumstances.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Woods - asking others to stop seems reasonable in the situation you describe. Asking your mate to join in might have been ok too, but then the guy you are laving would be left out (this has happened to me and caused some rough situations!).

Expecting a couple to stop just becuase one finished though, shouldn't be the case. That has happened to us too and is very uncomfortable. One women, after finishing with my husband just got dressed and stared at her husband like she was ready to go. Needless to say, her husband did not feel comfortable (neither did I). Being watched is a turn on. Being stared out (just waiting to finish) is a turn off and it ruined the evening.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Hey, if one couple is done, and the other's still going, what's wrong with watching? And, sometimes, it's "make your own threesome" time.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I agree that communication is necessary. I mean, wouldn't you prefer a guy to let you know if he isn't enjoying himself? And if someone gets offended, too bad, we're supposed to be in this to give as well as recieve pleasure. Josh is larger than average, and we've had women that either felt it was too much for penetration or asked him to hold back, and he's never been offended. Actually, come to think of it, he loves it! lol

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I agree with what most people have said - communication is the best policy. You've got to let them know what you like and how you like it... if it's not working for you.. suggest what you'd like. I don't agree with the person who said to "fake an orgasm". I think that is the WORST thing you could do. If you fake it... guess what... he thinks what he did was the bomb and he made you cum.... so the next time you hook up... he's gonna repeat his actions. I think if you have to fake it with someone, it's not worth it. I would never dream of faking it. Be real, be honest and above all... communicate with your partners! It's the ONLY way you'll learn to please each other and enjoy each other. Kisses, Kymber

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Gosh, I certainly would want to be told if you weren't having fun, of if I were taking too long! I believe any man who is worth swinging with again would want to know as well. Since every woman is so different it's difficult to know an appropriate style unless you tell us. I know in the past I have experienced difficulties finishing after multiple rounds, condom use, alcohol or whatever. I usually politely explain that I probably won't finish and ask how she would like to continue. It's not the most comfortable situation, but communication is just too important to let it go and try to read minds. I'd be horrified to find out I had hurt a woman I played with, just pounding away was never my style anyway, except for special requests. (smile).

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Help! He won't stop!