He has horrible self-esteem : Swingers Discussion 35975
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHe has horrible self-esteem
TOPIC: He has horrible self-esteem
Created by: redstarr
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks all, very helpful. Especially the nudist resort, we do have one nearby and I think we'll try that in the near future. I already did the atkins and quitting sodas thing (lost 40lbs! woohoo!), but he works long hours in the restaurant business and was just very difficult to stick to. I may give it another shot, but he rarely discusses his weight and I'm hesitant to hurt his feelings. And it honestly doesn't bother me, it just bothers me that it affects him. I fell in love with him when I was a size 8 after 3 kids and he was 300lbs, it was the guy inside I loved. And the rest has always looked perfect to me. Thanks again for the advice!

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
this may help you out.Do you have a nudist resort that is not touristy or pretentious?Something as Suzy says is rustic ,my verbage is promitive. These are great places to become really comfortable with ones body. The more rustic/primitive the better as you will see all body shapes,sizes. We have two really pretentious and toruisty nudist resorts here, the more gold you wear and fancy hats, hard bodies which makes it more difficult to tear your clothes off and walk around comfortably if your ot a perfect body or near perfect. the first nudist resort we went to was very rustic.We were so nervous, hands shaking ice dropping on the floor nervous. we also had the largest towels on the planet. We went to the pool area, within 10 minutes 2 ladies with masectomies walked past as if it was nothing, then a short tiem later another lady came by on a cart, rolled up to the steps, she then took off her leg and went into the water. We looked at each other and let out a huge sigh and said what were we thinking about. Since then being naked in front of people has not been a concern. In the past 7 years since then we have tried to get to a nudist resort every month during the summer and fall.You become real comfrotable in how you look and feel. We could care less how others look or care about how our bodies are.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have a wonderful boyfreind, only problem is he lacks self-confidence. There have been plenty of times we'd both wanted to play with a couple, but he just doesn't like to until he knows them well. Really well. Like invest several months in the freindship well. The main reason is he's got a couple of extra pounds on him (as do I, but mine are apparently invisible to him...lol). I'm not one to get crude, but he does bring something into the bedroom that measures up better than anything I've encountered (ok, ok...he's hung like a horse). But if his self-esteem doesn't improve I'll never be able to show it off!! lol Any advice for us rookies? Oh, and dieting is out of the question. I've tried that with him, but the food in the new orleans area is just too darn good.

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: He has horrible self-esteem