He's fine with having another woman join us but not a man : Swingers Discussion 231560
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHe's fine with having another woman join us but not a man
TOPIC: He's fine with having another woman join us but not a man
Created by: enigma5665 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
He is not a swinger. Real swingers in the lifestyle are secure and jelaous free. You guys should seriously talk about it. This lifestyle is only for secure couples. We see it all the times at clubs and parties. Some of the so called "swinging men" want the other's man's woman to join them but don't want to share their women or they get jealous and start drama when they see thier women talking or flirting with other men lol.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
selfish comes to mind, insecure.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2221 posts)
Your dude simply wants to play with other chicks. If that is what you consider being in the lifestyle, far be it from me to insist otherwise.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Clearly he has some insecurity issues or more than likely it is all about him. You should read our other post on a similar thread. Where do these men come from???? I have since day one wanted her to have as much fun as I do and always see us as equals.

Athens AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: He's fine with having another woman join us but not a man