He's fine with having another woman join us but not a man : Swingers Discussion 231559
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHe's fine with having another woman join us but not a man
TOPIC: He's fine with having another woman join us but not a man
Created by: enigma5665 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
it is sad that there are many couples in this lifestyle like this.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Cumshare, I get that you are pissed. I just think that was abit extreme..I wouldn't have wasted any more thought or energy on such a negative couple. Just a thought, though, perhaps she had denied him his orgasm as punishment for cheating on her with another woman before you. I mean, if he is willing to go back and play with you behind his wife's back, he has probably done so before.

We have seen that scenario happen in our local club during a scene where the wife interrupted the hubby about to come and yes itwas a public drama laden sceneand theyleft the club. That particular couple is one that I wouldonly playwith once the wife plainly understoodfromME that if I am expected to let her fuck my man, I will be fucking HERS also at the same time if our play that day is aboutBOTH of usactively playing.

There are times when we are with other couples/women,and I wantto letMr. U's havefun at that time, he can play either with another couple in MFM for the lady or in a gb and I will happily watch, help out, film, take picsor whatever.....but I am there, to watch my guy have fun. The point is we do these things together, and we are clear with ourplaymatesabout how we play,before we play.

Outside of a club setting, I expect people to have readour profile..but I know that often people don't do that. As Ms BLT suggested, it's best to have all of that stuff worked out before people start getting nekkid.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3723 posts)
CumShareCouple: I read your postings yesterday and I have to say....not negative...that you are off the hook! IMO, this LS is not that serious. Not demeaning you or anything, I would just not have dealt with them anymore if I was that pissed off but what doI know. That's why I try to cover all bases BEFORE I meet up with people, esp. couples. I must say I would not have thought of that scenario.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3606 posts)
Oh it's true Mr. Fish. I do have a picture of it in our profile, and my only regret is that I didn't slap her face when she chose to demean and call her husband names in front of us.

The posted photo here is one taken on my way to the mall. And yes, I am a slut, and i am very happy that I was able to make him feel good.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
btw, live, nice pic mami!!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Oh...By the way, CumShareCpl...That last post was by Mr. Fishincouple.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
CumShareCpl...that has got to be a total lie...or you must post the photo... or you are just a cheating slut. If they had their rules, even if they didn't discuss them with you ahead of time...their rules are their rules. You should have just been dissappinted, walked away and never seen them again. This has happened to so many of us in th past. For you to encourage and seek out the husband and seduce him in a mall with no respect for his wife speaks volumns. I do not believe that this is what this lifestyle is about. Shame on you.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Oh yes, we know that profile. We've been swinging for about 7 years and on all the sites you get the obvious or subtle profile that indicates they are either looking for a woman for her and I'll just watch and join in if asked, or the obvious FMF add.

I am sure that 99.9% of the time it's because the guy could never stand seeing his wife take an orgasm on another man. It's some false macho/selfish problem. We saw a lot of this in when we lived in Miami. We avoid them and have an eye out for them at group events and parties. They are not swingers in the first place.

Recently we had something similar occur on a couples date in Miami. It was just the opposite. After an evening of talk and flirting we went to bed in the same room. Everything was fine and she was nasty fucking my husband and begging for his cum. He was on top of me and I could tell he was about to let go. Apparently she could as well. She rolled over and stopped him. She demanded to see his cock. He pulled out of me and she inspected th tip of his condom. She announced that he wasn't allowed to cum. It was an agreement that only she could get off. What?!?. She told him that she new he was about to cum. What a sex killer. He became limp and they argued. We left the room and after things settled down I tried to get him hard again and it was over. I was upset and also offended that she was so rude at our home. I told them that it was better that they leave. What a drama and what a strange woman. I could tell her husband was hurt as well as embarrassed.

The next day her husband texted me and offered his apologies for the evening. I called him on the phone and told him how sorry I was about the way things ended and that unfortunately as he had asked, we weren't going to see them again. He offered to take my husband and I to lunch sometime and that got me thinking. I called him back and told him I was going to the mall and if he wanted to meet for lunch it would be fine. I pretty sure that I might of hinted that I would make him feel better about it.

I met him and he dutifully followed me around. I had no intention of having lunch with him. I took him into Fredericks of Hollywood and let him advise me from outside the change room. When I was done I told him that I really had to go and asked him to walk me to the car. On the way out I led him by the restrooms and stopped in the hallway to kiss him. I pulled him into the nearby family change bathroom and told him to hurry up and fuck me. I lifted my skirt and bent over aledge and told him to hurry. He was fumbling around for a condom and I grabbed it and told him to shove it in me. He did and I let him finish what he wanted the night before. He was forceful, confident, and quick to fill me with his sex. We hurried out of there and never ever met again. I did take a cell phone photo of my creamy pussy in the car and sent it to him. I doubt though he had the nerve to show his wife.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
hummm that sounds like being selfish or he has that macho shit going for him. is a two way street unless otherwise agreed upon.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I think that for us, either we BOTH get to enjoy the perks or we have no place in this world. Seems too selfish to me... I wouldn't want that set up! Would make me take him for granted for sure! jmho ;-)

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: He's fine with having another woman join us but not a man