Guys dressing sexy : Swingers Discussion 183229
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceGuys dressing sexy
TOPIC: Guys dressing sexy
Created by: UnderOurHat
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we meet a new couple, I'm never sure what to wear that is "sexy." Maybe because I'm a guy, I know what sexy dress is for women (what I consider sexy), but I have no clue as to what women generally find attractive in men. I'm a jeans and casual shirt kind of guy, and I'm thin, or as many folks say, HWP.

So I would like to hear from the women: How can a guy like me dress that you would find attractive for (a) a first meeting and (b) a play date?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy2, I dont know if Id call my shirt tight, more like none existent, but judging by your goodbye, you must have liked ;-)

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
What colognes do you favor on a guy Lost?"

Eternity for Men is in direct contact with my vagina lol. It got my husband his first date. The smell to me is absolutely intoxicating.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I agree that a polo or or nice button down is a huge turn on. I also LOVE bootcut jeans, particularly, on my husband. He was reluctant at first, but they do something amazing to his butt, and I've since started calling them his 'Hugh Jackman' jeans.

As far as smell, a very very subtle, masculine cologne (I prefer something like Ralph Lauren) is fantastic. It's nice when it mingles with the guy's natural smell, so I don't like it when it's overdone. I am NOT a fan of huge quantities of body spray. A little cologne, a little natural musk, and a clean shaven man dressed simply in a polo and great jeans...whoo.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Lost,

I am with you on a good smelling man being sexy. My trainer always smells good and it can be very distracting when trying to work out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
What colognes do you favor on a guy Lost?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Im really muscular so I tend to wear something that shows that off a little, a tight shirt and blue jeans, not sure if thats the most attractive look for me, but it seems to work.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
I'm with Carrie. A nice polo top and dockers or a button down shirt and dockers....that turns me on. A nice smelling man also is a huge turn on.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Jeans and a nice button down shirt can be sexy. So is a nice pair of slacks.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
When we meet a new couple, I'm never sure what to wear that is "sexy." Maybe because I'm a guy, I know what sexy dress is for women (what I consider sexy), but I have no clue as to what women generally find attractive in men. I'm a jeans and casual shirt kind of guy, and I'm thin, or as many folks say, HWP.

So I would like to hear from the women: How can a guy like me dress that you would find attractive for (a) a first meeting and (b) a play date?

West Lawn PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Guys dressing sexy