Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Getting turned down based on age
TOPIC: Getting turned down based on age
Created by: USTO24U The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
70???? Looks at paper in hand, six digits, hmmmmm, mebby my grandson could use it, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
It's the Mrs. here...

I have to admit that I have turned down people who looked too young. I am glad you posted, because from now on if that is a problem I won't state it. I don't want to hurt feelings. It never occured to me that someone would be upset about that; being turned down for being 20+ years younger than me! I have even SAID it was age, when really I just wasn't attracted to the guy. But sometimes it is age; I have a teenaged son (13). One guy was dressed a little like my son (hip hop), and it creeped me out.

I admit that even though I am bi, I am attracted to young men, but NOT young women. I like to look and might even be turned on, but I can't imagine myself doing sexual things to them or having them do something sexual to me. I am always scared a young female could be a minor, and I don't want to corrupt or mess with a young lady.

Honestly, I am quite certain that I get rejected FAR more times for being too old, than 20-ish people get rejected for being too young. It's the nature of the game!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Serving # 69??? Wooohooo! I have #70!!!

Jim (starting to get hard already!)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This happened at a house party.We met this couple, hit it off rather well. We had quite a lot in common. They told us their age, we did not tell them ours.We both are a couple years older then they. As the evening progressed, we had danced a few dances , shared some stories and drinks. We asked them if they may be interested in joining us.The lady said that we were much younger then who they normally play with .I then asked how old she thought we were, she thought early to mid 30's.In short she made us show our dl to prove that we were older then they were.This cracked me up , had tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.Its been a lot of years since i have had to prove my age. I never think anyone has to explain why they are not attracted to another .For us we do not want to be with people who do not want to be with us. Age never enters into the equation , we know some stunning, beautiful women who are in their mid to late 50's.Salt and pepper hair on a man can sometimes be very handsom.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
It's not superficial or snobbish to decline ANYBODY for ANY REASON that makes them unappealing to you.

This is a site for people to meet and enjoy recreational sex with those who "trip their trigger."

Nobody is under any obligation to play with anyone. And just because someone is very old, or very young, or very fat, or very skinny, or has bad teeth, or wears a baseball cap indoors, or is of some other racial or ethnic group, does not mean you have to play with them to prove you are not bigoted.

If you are not attracted, game over.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Wolf, don't feel guilty...if there isn't an attraction, no one would expect you to play. There's actually a couple in Vermont who are in their seventies that still run a group party once in a while. Friends of ours went to it (they are in their forties) and said they were the youngest couple there! There is a future for all us aging boomers! lol

Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
He actually wasn't quite bad in looks....but YOU look a lot better (for your age, of course, lol). *WEG*

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"VA - you come up here...I can guarantee NO ONE will tell you you look like MY father! lol"

Sheesh! I'm afraid to even ASK what your father looks like! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Interesting topic. We just got two emails. The first, in reply to our initial email said one sentence "I'm looking for someone younger". Ok, now. A no thanks would have been sufficient. The second was "you look too much older than us, thanks". To this one I said, whoa! The man in the pic has gray hair! lol And he's listed as 42!

It is no secret (at least not to our friends) that my hair isn't natural red...I let it grow out to its natural brown last year, and lo and behold, not a gray hair in sight! And I colored it again, cause I hate my brown hair!

Yes, John's got gray in his hair....but the gray doesn't extend to other parts...and he can beat out any 30 year old in substance any day! We don't look at age on profiles at all anymore...we don't feel that age is that much of an indicator...we look for maturity, intelligence, and the desire to have fun in this lifestyle....and overall, we've found that 35 and up usually have what we're looking for.

And VA - you come up here...I can guarantee NO ONE will tell you you look like MY father! lol

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
expo, I had that happen once. I can't remember who contacted whom initially, but it turns out the guy was a contractor who had worked on a construction contract with my wife for a project at a building she manages!

Anyway we met, found them both quite attractive, and it was obvious that the guy and my wife hit it off. Unfortunately, I resembled the lady's father!!!!

Shit happens.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Getting turned down based on age