Getting to know you : Swingers Discussion 211585
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceGetting to know you
TOPIC: Getting to know you
Created by: Favorite_Color
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious as to what other folks timelines for meeting in person are...

As the female half, and a gal that doesn't sext unless we've already HAD sex, I don't want to spend endless time chatting or texting before meeting face to face. Personally I find that the more I chat with someone, the less I want to fuck them. Things are going along fairly well, next thing I know they say they voted for Romney or that they're married but not to each other. I prefer to meet face to face within a short time of initial contact and acknowledgement of mutual attraction by pictures. An hour in a pub with my honey, having a cold one with potential playmates is a WAY better way for me to gauge chemistry then hours sitting in front of a computer or squinting at my phone trying to type. A quick voice convo between the gals is desired if a couple has no certs but other than that, let's meet!

I've found that I may be in the minority tho, it seems like many couples that have contacted us have no intention of meeting without a whole lot of "getting to know you" time.

How do you like to get to know another couple?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess we play it down the middle. We also prefer face-to-face meetings. Sorry, SLS sucks for finding playmates; it is more of a social networking device.

Spending the evening together is much better way to build desire, if it's there at all. On the other hand, we've learned to be cautious about who we share intimacies with.

Rejecting someone for their politics seems rather shallow but I guess that's what this country has become.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
You can tell the difference the two types of swingers here. There are those that say they are, and the ones that are. There are those who say its best to meet at a club, and they have to have to get to know you through e-mails and endless chatter and that the chemistry has to be right before anything happens. These folks are JUST lonely and looking for friends and pretending to be swingers. Then there are those here because they like sex and want to engage. We have been swinging for years and have meet too many folks to remember them all.. Yes we like to meet soon after connecting, and if your anything like your profile (we would not meet, if we didn't like the profile) we will play that first meeting, and from that point on we ARE friends. There nothing like sex to bond a relationship. Keep trying there are real swingers out there. Doug & Linn

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(104 posts)
"We have found it best to meet at parties, clubs and meets. We know we will enjoy the evening, and if a connection starts, all the better."

Ditto for us.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We agree that once we have determined there is some level of attraction and interest it is time to meet. I see absolutely no point in "chatting"and getting to "know" anyone whom upon meeting may or may not be everything they portrayed themselves as or meeting and instantly realizing there is no chemistry. Strike while the iron is hot. Far too many people want a "cyber"relationship. All flirt and fantasy with no true desire actually ever meet. Why waste time yick yacking when you have no idea if you're sexually attracted and can not possibly know until you meet face to face be it a party, social or private meeting. We do not need or want pen pals,chat buddies or online cyber pals. I have zero intention of flirting with someone I may or may not meet (forum friends not included lol) Sexting is not my idea of fun and I am completely unimpressed with flirt BS with a stranger.

Mrs Sav

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
We agree with the OP. If your profile is well written, you have your pics open and we like what we see, the next step is meeting in person. We don't don't see any added value in extra chatting, texts, or email. As a matter of fact it seems like the more communication we have, the less likely we are to actually meet.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I agree with caretaker. Clubs and parties are good. No matter what, u will have fun.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
We have found it best to meet at parties, clubs and meets. We know we will enjoy the evening, and if a connection starts, all the better.

Good luck.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
My preference is some connection, maybe an email or two and then setup a meet & Greet. Take it from there.

I've heard some folks email/chat/sext/flirt for like two years then meet...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Just curious as to what other folks timelines for meeting in person are...

As the female half, and a gal that doesn't sext unless we've already HAD sex, I don't want to spend endless time chatting or texting before meeting face to face. Personally I find that the more I chat with someone, the less I want to fuck them. Things are going along fairly well, next thing I know they say they voted for Romney or that they're married but not to each other. I prefer to meet face to face within a short time of initial contact and acknowledgement of mutual attraction by pictures. An hour in a pub with my honey, having a cold one with potential playmates is a WAY better way for me to gauge chemistry then hours sitting in front of a computer or squinting at my phone trying to type. A quick voice convo between the gals is desired if a couple has no certs but other than that, let's meet!

I've found that I may be in the minority tho, it seems like many couples that have contacted us have no intention of meeting without a whole lot of "getting to know you" time.

How do you like to get to know another couple?

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Getting to know you