Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Getting tested, how many couples do How often
TOPIC: Getting_tested,_how_many_couples_do_How_often
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
The wife and I were talking about swinging and the topic of VD testing came up. It sounds like a good idea to us. How prevalent is frequent testing in the swinging world? How frequent is frequent? How often does the topic come up when you meet new people? Does everyone show their papers when they go out to meet? (Sigh, I can't get away from paperwork in ANY part of my life can I?)

Since we are new to this we have yet to be tested. It should be an interesting conversation with the family Dr.

We have also (wisely) decided that condom use is a must for ALL play. Even though I am V safe. How common is this?

Chicago Heights IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: Getting tested, how many couples do How often

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy