Getting frustrated with meeting new swingers : Swingers Discussion 360641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceGetting frustrated with meeting new swingers
TOPIC: Getting frustrated with meeting new swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
SCRABBLE?? I'm in! You bring the ramen, we'll bring the wine! L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Ramen noodles and Scrabble? One of our "first meets" involved hamburgers cooked on our grill at home and one of the best games of Monopoly we'd played in years. Everybody, their kids and ours included, had a great time getting to know each other. My girls made some great new friends, and so did their parents :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
We're newbies (less than a year) in the lifestyle and love it, but I agree about the expense. We're actually taking a little time off due to Mr. Starr having been laid off. We prefer going out in public to meet new people, and just don't have the finances to do so at the moment. And I don't think too many couples would jump at the offer of Ramen noodles and Scrabble for a first time meet! lol

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Anita and Robert (WoodsCpl3) laid out a pretty good description of our lives! We've been "active", but life gets hectic and EXPENSIVE!! Cash-money is a big issue for us, all those sitter hours add up.

We're likely to play on a first meet if it feels right. Our playtime is precious! But we have really implemented a moratorium on meeting new people, so we can focus on the ones we've already met and let those friendships develop. Spreading ourselves too thin is a problem, we've found. L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
When we were new, we also had a "no play at first meeting" rule. Except at private house parties, anyway. That rule went away REALLY FAST at our 1st house party.

Still, when meeting a new couple for dinner the 1st time, we have rarely played afterward. In fact, we try to meet a couple the 1st time for dinner after work on a week night when there is no question of playing afterward. It not only takes the pressure out of the meeting for anyone who might feel pressure, but it also keeps our valuable Saturdays free for guaranteed playtime. Not that we play very often, but you still want to keep your Saturdays free just in case.

By now, though, when we meet a new couple we know so fast if we're interested that it's funny. P has a "4 minute rule." She swears she knows in the very 1st 4 minutes if she's going to be interested in playing with the other man, and I can tell almost as fast if I'm interested in the other woman.

We're violating our usual practice this coming Saturday though, and meeting a new couple for dinner. We've exchanged a number of emails and they seem really great. We'll see what happens.

WoodsCpl, you can come visit us anytime. We'll give you the royalty treatment and make you an exception to our 1st meeting rule if you can stand us. LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Is this the first meeting with another couple? We have found so many that will not play on the first meeting so they can have time to chat with themselves to see how each feels about the new couple. With time , usually a relaxing of rules happen, not so many rules, those that used to be important become less important, seems trust and experience take over. We used to have a rule where we never played on the first meeting, we will now, we found out with ourselves that we knew who we want to playwith . Within the first 15 minutes of meeting another couple normally we know how far we would like to go.For us to meet with people 2,3,6 times before playing does not matter. If they are unsure after the 2nd time chances are great they are still unsure after the 6th time.To us its no big deal if we play or not, we have a great time no matter what we do.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Getting frustrated with meeting new swingers