Getting frustrated with meeting new swingers : Swingers Discussion 360641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceGetting frustrated with meeting new swingers
TOPIC: Getting frustrated with meeting new swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep..we are convinced that there are some couples out there that enjoy the idea of getting close to swinging, but have no intention of actually doing anything. Kind of like living vicariously thru others? Perhaps it is the next step up from those "couples" we have all run into online who only want to chat about swinging in IMs. You know, the ones who after a while it appears that they have switched to typing with one hand..LOL

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
We have been really trying to meet a compatible couple or two for monhts now, it hasn't happened. One or the other always ends up weird, feeling to us of one in control, the other going along because they have to, so we don't. also, we are willing to recieve mail from single mails and meet, but....there are a lot of men who've posted pics of a woman or themselves as a couple, but on the first call, they tell you their wife is taking time off or she won't let them fuck a woman, or she just wasnts them to be watched while they fuck. This is hipocrisy, the men want to be fucked and use the couple deal to draw you in, that's nix for us. All i know is, we are both more than ready to begin this, are very sexual and need some suggestions please.

Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
hi, we can really relate to the topic of this forum... i don't know if we're just too picky or if it's a problem with us... we are looking for something pretty simple...a regular down to earth couple that wants to go out and just have simple fun,such as seeing a movie together,a concert,a few drinks,something like that,maybe dinner,just something laid back....we almost never play on the first night with people we don't know yet *there are exceptions of course if things click* just spending that first night getting to know each other...we definitely don't want to spend weeks and weeks "dating" we just want to have one night to get to know someone and then probably some playing will happen next time if we all get along....the problem is this.....and maybe it's in our area only...most of the people from our area in the lifestyle are not into the same "out of the bedroom" stuff that we like....we are definitely not the type to spend hours every day in the gym but we are decent looking i think...and better yet we are very friendly and down to earth people..very discreet...very funny....and we like the simple stuff in life.....most people we've written to have a problem that we're not the perfect size *in their opinion* ....so anyway,yes we are getting frustrated with meeting new people....there has to be others out there like us right???? so WRITE *grinning* any help or advice is appreciated and ummm for one couple that shall go nameless ...we're not complaining...we are just responding to a topic and looking for helpful advice...thanks :)

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
A poor man's M & G? Mrs. Valovers & I are both big American History buffs, and we are lucky enough to live within a 2-hour drive of a number of Civil War Battlefields. We met one of the best couples we ever met at one of those Battlefields and spent about 4 hours together touring the battlefield. Not only did we have fun visiting a neat historical site, but we got to really get to know these people in a VERY laid back manner, with no anxiety about "clicking" or not, and it cost us next to nothing.

Of course, we are empty nesters and don't have a sitter to consider, but there ARE some free events to take in or historical sites to visit that you could suggest for meeting instead of a dinner or a club. Or, heck, just get a sitter for a couple of hours and meet someone at a Starbucks and sit around a table sipping gourmet coffee together for under $10.

Good luck. Check out the websites of your county and adjacent counties, and see if their Parks & Recreation departments have any special events coming up. You might find some fun stuff that way, too. We even did the "Ghost Walk Tour" at Gettysburg once, and although we aren't buying the stories, we did have a fun time. And it was cheap!

Be creative. There are LOTS of ways to find a fun outing and meet another couple at the same time. And if you manage to do that, you probably will be finding a couple that is fun to do things with outside the bedroom, too!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Damn... missed that train again!

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Ok, thanks to the compliments (undoubtedly you guys had too much tequila when viewing my pics...lol), I've decided to revise our profile. We're now the officially poor swingers in our area. Thanks for the ego-boost, guys! Now, if anyone wants to be a sugar couple, our number is 555-cheapashell. lol

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I'm thinking nude ping-pong with my aim could be pretty scary for the male halves......

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Nuthin wrong with meeting at home for an evening. Playing doesn't have to be expensive. We would meet over a game of scrabble, but playing scrabble in the hot tub can be a little tricky unless ya leave the jets off. The letters tend to float around too much, lol.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Whew! Thank God!

Wanna play a game of nude ping pong? ;-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yikes! Does EVERYBODY know the difference between hitting a ping pong ball and hitting my . . . . . . ? LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Getting frustrated with meeting new swingers