Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Fun in the hot tub!
TOPIC: Fun in the hot tub!
Created by: whatisyoursafeword
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a soft swap couple and we enjoy friendly encounters in our hot tub. I may sound naive, but when men rub their genitals against my pussy in a 99-104 degree hot tub, am I susseptible (ok, spell check is clueless to the spelling of this word as am I....nothing even remotely close LOL)...anyway...will I contract whatever they have? My hubby seems to think that the heat would kill any bacteria or disease they may have. My opinion is, body tempature is 98.6 degrees and still harvests disease from any bedroom play...who's right?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you "Val", but I didn't think of the fingering factor (which we do allow) I'll just have to keep the rubbing to a no-no, I guess.

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Hot tub temperatures won't kill much bacteria. That's why hot tubs require chemicals to keep them bacteria-free.

Remember that the superheated bubbling pools in Yellowstone Park are chock FULL of various kinds of bacteria.

A properly managed hot tub should not contain any dangerous bacteria. It's also unlikely (though almost anything is POSSIBLE) that you would contract any bacteria from a man in a hot tub from him rubbing his genitals against yours. Now if he penetrates you, that could be an entirely different story, depending on whether or not you have any torn tissue (permitting bacteria to come in contact with blood).

Temperatures of 99 to 105 degrees won't kill bacteria. But if you are truly soft swap and don't do vaginal or anal penetration (even with a FINGER - which could cut you), you should not be concerned with acquiring any bacterial infections just from rubbing.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We are a soft swap couple and we enjoy friendly encounters in our hot tub. I may sound naive, but when men rub their genitals against my pussy in a 99-104 degree hot tub, am I susseptible (ok, spell check is clueless to the spelling of this word as am I....nothing even remotely close LOL)...anyway...will I contract whatever they have? My hubby seems to think that the heat would kill any bacteria or disease they may have. My opinion is, body tempature is 98.6 degrees and still harvests disease from any bedroom play...who's right?

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Fun in the hot tub!