Friend online : Swingers Discussion 189013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFriend online
TOPIC: Friend online
Created by: 69itsallfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was recently contacted by a couple who I knew where in the lifestyle. It was a friendly hello and they opened some pics to me. I am friends with the male half of the couple and see him often. I don't believe they know that they know me. I am bi curious so to speak and they although listed the male as straight spoke of some mm play. My question is how should I handle this? Should I just not reply, or should I confront my friend and see what happens? Or should I just not say anything?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree totally with Mrs. Sav.

While it might create lots of fun and exciting drama to confront him and see what happens, your best response would be to send the "sorry, not interested" quick reply.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
If you value your friendship I'd high tail it and run like hell. First it seems obviously his Bi curiosity is a secret and one he might be uncomfortable with his ":friends" knowing and secondly bringing sex close to home is a recipe for disaster. If everything doesn't go perfect hard feelings are bound to follow. We don't play with friends but have playmates that became friends...HUGE difference! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I was recently contacted by a couple who I knew where in the lifestyle. It was a friendly hello and they opened some pics to me. I am friends with the male half of the couple and see him often. I don't believe they know that they know me. I am bi curious so to speak and they although listed the male as straight spoke of some mm play. My question is how should I handle this? Should I just not reply, or should I confront my friend and see what happens? Or should I just not say anything?

Theodore AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Friend online