Free members: Are they worth it : Swingers Discussion 181871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFree members: Are they worth it
TOPIC: Free members: Are they worth it
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone ever meet real people from the ranks of free members? I'm on the verge of blocking them to cut back on the fakes who just want you to email pics. What's been your experience with freebie couples?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've let our paid subscription lapse a couple of times by accident but I always renew it cuz I like to talk on the forums lol

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
We've met a few real free members and at one time we were free members as well. It's sad that a few bad apples have ruined it for those who're seriously looking for people to have fun with. We especially hate it when we e-mail a "single bi-female" who's a free member only to quickly figure out it's a guy posing to get pics or whatever. We have our way of determining if someone is for real or if they're fake.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We were free members up until three weeks ago . Our profile is the same, our pics are the same ( except for new private pics we added) and the cert we have is certainly the same. Don't judge someone by membership status but rather by the amount of effort they put into making their presence here. We have had such a great time on here , we wanted the benefits of being paid members because we saw how it works when you are who you are on here , not something you are not.

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Thank you kindly, now go to my locker room for a Time Out !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5268 posts)
We agree ! Want - a - be , Maybe.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Hi Oct , I agree completely...far too many picture collectors, wannabees that will never be willabees,cheaters and fakes. Of course there will still be all of the above but in less quantity. An investment of cash would help eliminate all those "lookers" .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5268 posts)
Well, we don't put face pics in our "visible" profile, not so much because we care about other paid members seeing them...it's the non-paying members we don't want seeing! We're not even crazy about the pics we have up now that free members can see, but we realize you have to put SOMETHING up for people to be drawn to your profile.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Free members with complete profiles and face pics are worth chatting with or emailing. They need to make a good impression pretty quickly; no asking for access to our galleries or excessive sex talk.

An imcomplete profile and no pics (or just single mirror pic) for a free member is pretty much a red flag to signal that they're either a fake, flake, cheater or just playing in fantasy land.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
We were free members for a while and aren't worth anymore now as paid members than we were before. We're the same people as we always were. If you are more concerned about people being your economic equal instead of who they are things probably wouldn't work out with us. The main reason we became paid members was to be able to debate some misconceptions about bi males in the forums. Yes we're lifetime members but that hasn't made us any better than we were before.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Mrs SAV, trust me, they ain't the only ones, girl.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Free members: Are they worth it