Flatering outfits for size 12 women : Swingers Discussion 35209
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFlatering outfits for size 12 women
TOPIC: Flatering outfits for size 12 women
Created by: sassycouple2004 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
if you have an express store go there, great clothing !also Ross has somw fantastics buys you just have to shop trhough a bunch of stuff.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
You look awfully good in what you were wearing in your posted pics! Also, I'm not sure that tight-fitting lingerie is the best. There's something to be said for a loose, flowing, filmy gown - especially if it is low cut and possibly even with a slit up one side.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
That'll work! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I think I'll just get a t-shirt with "Yes, I do." printed on it...that should be sexy enough ; ) L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Laughs...I just had a friend request that I get a thong for our next date...I was all, with THIS ass? And he said, your ass is MADE for a thong! I guess the guy point of view is different than mine! L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Mrs. Valovers is only 5'3", and is 37-25-37. On a short woman, curves like that make it next to impossible to buy "off the rack" clothes, most of which are made for 5'7", 120 lb. women with 32-22-32 figures. As if the world were made up of women like THAT. I guess that is what the models are, though. Go figure.

From the MAN's point of view, however, let me inform you "not off the rack" women that if it's filmy and see-through lingerie, 1) We don't CARE what it looks like. We're looking THROUGH it, believe me!

and

2) It isn't going to be on long enough to get wrinkled anyway!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Size 12 is average, but it seems like clothes are designed for non-human bodies, or something. I always end up feeling like a moo-cow when I go clothes shopping, and lingerie or bathing suit shopping makes me feel like a HERD of moo-cows. I had to buy my prom and wedding gowns two sizes too large and have them taken in considerably inthe waist to accommodate my bust. I agree, women with curves are sexy, but I'd like my curves to have a little less to em. L., who is gettin' back to her FIRM tapes.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Ummm, since when is a size 12 BIG???? I thought size 10-12 was AVERAGE, sizes 14+ were bigger than average, and anything less than size 10 was smaller than average.

I think that the size 12 women with some muscle and some curves instead of sticks for arms & legs are VERY sexy.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I have friend and she's very curvy she go's to Target or Wal*Mart thay have sexy lingerie in all sizes......She all so make's sarongs/beach cover up and has tank top or a halter top to match...... Alina

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
I feel you on this one...being a larger, curvy woman, I often leave a clothes shopping expedition in tears, and I break into hives just walking past Victoria's Secret in the mall! Today, it was bathing suit shopping trauma. I've been wearing the same suit for about 6 years, now, and since I lost a little weight, it really doesn't fit much anymore. I'm down to a size 12-14, but for SOME reason bathing-suit-makers assume that must mean I'm no larger than a C cup. Um......there's no squeezing these boobs into a small suit top, people!

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Flatering outfits for size 12 women