Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Flakes Flakes Flakes
TOPIC: Flakes_Flakes_Flakes
Created by: funsocalcpl1970
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I live by a simple rule. Be nice and treat people the way we want to be treated. if we say we will be there, we will (full disclosure we missed one party we signed up for but that's about it). We would never in a million years make plans with someone and then just flake out. At the very least we would let someone know if we couldn't make it and the reason why. People, for the love of all that is good, be considerate. Don't waste anyone's time and don't play games. Communication is critical. Off my soap box, I now return you to Sunday morning, already in progress.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
User Details are only visible to members.
Shh! You'll queer the deal! LOL!

BT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
@ Tempennewbies BT really???? Lmao

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
Tempe,

Thank you. I truly believe that a lot of this is about mindset, and a mindset of abundance and common sense always wins out over one of scarcity and its related stupidity.

Oh, and for the record, given the opportunity, I have a very indecent attitude.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13575 posts)
Just an aside, but bridgetender appears to be the kind of quality single dude every couple appreciates in the LS. Good responses and a decent attitude. Kudos.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Mrs LT ,

Thank You for your kind words , and i would get my wife a warm washcloth and help her clean up . 35 years of marriage and the little things make a big difference i have found . Much happiness to you . Dave & Trish

Username hidden
(41 posts)
xyz, that guy was a douche! I won't ask the age question. I like all of BT's rules. "Cleaning up" is really appreciated when it's a warm washcloth. I've always remembered the men who did that. Don't underestimate details. As for your lady's outfit, I'd have a go to meetngreet outfit and save the good stuff for a real date. It sounds like y'all have your hands full ask home. Sorry you had to deal with an asshat. Mrs. LT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
@ xyz: just FYI, both of my certs were received some time after the dates that inspired them: in one case weeks later, in the other case months later. so....while the timing of the single guy's cert is really questionable, it is within the realm of possibility that it's just a case of really bad timing.

on the other hand, i schedule dates infrequently enough that if someone were to cancel on me at the last minute, i would *not* be inclined to schedule another.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17254 posts)
Thats why we like meeting new people at clubs and parties. In case a couple or single flakes out, we can still have fun in a swingers environmnet.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
That's crappy AND stupid. I'm sorry that happened, but I'll bet he'll circle back around and give you an opportunity to reply to him as you'd like.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13575 posts)
I agree but the single guy allowed the other younger couple to post a certification on the same day we were to meet , so it is my guess this vermin would not get another chance . As we say in the swinging world he had a better offer , no worries life goes on i was posting to say something about the way it is . I have more stories to tell but i do not want to bore people , you guys have the same thing as well .

Username hidden
(41 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 14
TOPIC: Flakes Flakes Flakes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.