First Time Gitters : Swingers Discussion 43522
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFirst Time Gitters
TOPIC: First Time Gitters
Created by: Freaks4All
Original Starting post for this thread:
This will be my first time swinging... my husband and I have found a couple we are both interested in and is willing to meet us. I am VERY nervous, I have been teetering back and forth with doing it and I feel like I am finally ready. I have had a three some with my husband and a friend of his... but I feel this time it will be different... Is there any advise out there for me on etiquette or how it works.... Thanks Nervous

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally, I still get butterflies in my stomach every time we go meet a new female or couple. I have always been afraid to approach women on my own (yes, I am shy as hell in real life). Just relax and be yourself as others have said. We have been swinging for 4 years now and I still get that way every time. It passes after we sit down and start talking, but just the anticipation of the meeting does it for me. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Be sure and let the couple know of your boundaries and also find out what the couple's boundaries are. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The key thing is communication.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Freaks, I know how you feel We are slowly getting into the "swing" of things...LOL I am really nervous about it. We have only had threesomes with females I am worried I might do something wrong Good luck to you.

Epps LA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
This will be my first time swinging... my husband and I have found a couple we are both interested in and is willing to meet us. I am VERY nervous, I have been teetering back and forth with doing it and I feel like I am finally ready. I have had a three some with my husband and a friend of his... but I feel this time it will be different... Is there any advise out there for me on etiquette or how it works.... Thanks Nervous

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: First Time Gitters