First Party : Swingers Discussion 204387
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFirst Party
TOPIC: First Party
Created by: flhotfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious from all you seasoned veterans what to expect from our first house party. It's in three weeks and we are excited, but we hear stories of all types as to what happens there.

Just wondering.

Thanks!! J(&T)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I'd advise first timers not to EXPECT anything, but to decide before you go what you are, and are not, comfortable doing. Then just go and have fun and enjoy the sexual ambience. You can flirt, you can dance, you can kiss, and see how things go from there and whether you want to go with the flow or back off and observe.

We've attended a lot of parties, and after we learned never to EXPECT anything, we had a lot more fun. Occasionally we had pleasures we never expected! And if you don't feel comfortable yet with anyone at the party, then just take your own partner into a room and get it on in front of other people!

You can have a lot of fun if you go to flirt and don't EXPECT anything to happen beyond that, and the chance to meet couples you might want to hook up with another time.

Have fun!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
For some odd reason AK I don't quite believe that.....lol

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
It's common for your wife to perform fellatio on the host when you first arrive.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I've only been to a few house parties but each one was unique. I think your best bet is to reach out to the hosts and ask them what to expect.

Regardless of whether it's one full of laughter & conversation or flirting & sex, be open to the experience and have a great time!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Just curious from all you seasoned veterans what to expect from our first house party. It's in three weeks and we are excited, but we hear stories of all types as to what happens there.

Just wondering.

Thanks!! J(&T)

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: First Party