Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice First E-mail
TOPIC: First E-mail
Created by: hedons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't tend to make a lot of first contacts, but when we do come across a profile that we find intriguing, it feels worth it to us to send an email that will get attention, rather than get ignored.

An email that restates what our profile makes clear already (or at least, we HOPE makes clear, always open to feedback if it doesn't!) does seem pointless. Instead, as Woodscpl said, we talk about what we found interesting in THEIR profile. Some brief remarks indicating what caught our eyes, both so that the recipient knows we read their profile as well as so that they have some insight into our tastes and personalities.

Not all the emails we appreciate having received are novels- some are just a few short sentences- but the one thing they all have in common is that they show some thought and feel personal, as though the sender actually wanted to make contact with US, not just Insert-Swingers-Name-Here. We try to make our initial attempts at contact feel the same.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
I read the profile, I also look at the pictures. I will not send out an email to someone who has a line that states you must repeat this line so we know you read the profile.I am not here to be tested or take a test . Either you like our profile or not ,either you like what we have to offer or not.Its pretty simple and basic. I will attempt to write out a thoughtful email with humor and will mentioned something they have in their profile on my own.I will never use a canned response or email. I'll ask more questions about them in our email as most really do not have an indepth profile. They may have basic interest level of wants eneds and desire. Most wil say she is very bi he is str8, we like dinner dancing etc. thats about it. I totally understand that this is about an us thing, but whenever it becomes more about them then us its not worth the time or investment that has to be put into a relationship. It has to be 4 ways not two ways.Its been our experience with people, testing to see if we actually are up on what they have written , that it has been one sided.So we pass.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
cranks2 writes <<Can you please tell me why i should write a paragraph in my first email to anyone???>>

Well, for starters, perhaps you'd like to get a response!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It's good seeing you wcneeds.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
Ah, but funlovin... the bad stuff *is* the *good* stuff!

(pssst: believe EVERY word!)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
oh, maybe I should have emailed that...

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
cnyswingers, loved your profile, check us out and let us know

8^)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Agrees with Carrie, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I just would like for someone to email us. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
We like to see a well thought out, intelligent, respectful message.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: First E-mail