Fine Print Did You Read It : Swingers Discussion 185635
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFine Print Did You Read It
TOPIC: Fine Print Did You Read It
Created by: tncampers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do Clubs and Resorts have to use Fine Print in their Advertisements Stating that YOU RELEASE THEM FROM LIABILITY if they PUBLISH PICTURES OF YOU. Can't they be Honest and tell you that they are taking Pictures of You.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Laugh, I agree. But if I see "sneaky fuck" taking pics at our nude beach, we're going to find out if that camera or phone floats. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Although the fine print for anything is crazy these days, we haven't seen any problem in our years in the lifestyle with clubs. I think someone called out the "sneaky fucks" and we'd have to agree the sneaky fucks are the real concern. Swinger party, nude beach, and other voyeur pics are all over the internet, some of them look like they were clearly invasions of privacy and no release was gained. The sneaky fucks of the world might argue if you're in a public forum you get no privacy, but we consider swinger partys as private as our own bedrooms. Most clubs have rules that attempt to promote this privacy, anyhow, club owners have universally seemed very concerned about privacy.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
You're absolutley right LOST, we do live in "cell phone camera world". But I also think most clubs would ask people to put them away if someone expressed concern, or at least that's been our experience. It's the sneaky fuckers you have to watch for.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
my concern for people in clubs where this is an issue is not the owners...its the patrons with the camera phones. I have seen on more than a few occasions people taking pics with their phones. Given, they were just your personal, having fun pics. But I do not think they crop them before they show them LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
if you get to know some of these club owners, you will find this is not an easy business to be successful with. most clubs want, and desperately need, to be able to publish pics on their websites and other advertising venues. if you see faces, you can be fairly certain they have obtained a release from that individual. otherwise, only body pics are visible, usually dance floors, poolside fun, etc. but they must make every attempt to protect themselves in doing so because some people have tried to sue these clubs for using pics with no faces showing and no real way for anyone, other than the person themselves, to distinguish who is in the pic.

if they actually showed a face pic that did some sort of irreparable harm, the release would not be worth the paper it was written on. the lawyer who finished last in his class couldn't lose that one.

i'm not trying to suggest that it has never happened, just that it wouldn't seem likely they would be in business for long since anyone who has to be discreet about their participation in the LS would never set foot in the place again.

as with everything, there are always those who will confound us with their stupidity. guess that's part of the risk we take being here.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Why do Clubs and Resorts have to use Fine Print in their Advertisements Stating that YOU RELEASE THEM FROM LIABILITY if they PUBLISH PICTURES OF YOU. Can't they be Honest and tell you that they are taking Pictures of You.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Fine Print Did You Read It