Finding a swing-more-than-partner : Swingers Discussion 215660109
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFinding a swing-more-than-partner
TOPIC: Finding a swing-more-than-partner
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   9 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been married for 12 years and have known each other since 1986, been friends ever since. The Mrs. dared me to find another couple to swing with one night or even a single female (long story). So, since both of us are sarcastic and adventurous I found this site and made a profile. We have had two great experiences so far. We both laugh in amazement that we are into this...but it's who we are. We think very few here are actually into a serious relationship or married. Either way, for married couples it takes a lot of love and trust to have this kind of fun. Hope this helps and good luck!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
welcome to the forums Swingfree. I can't really help you we were married for about 5 years before we started swinging and it was a mutual decision.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Hello All! My question is how did everyone manage to get themselves into an actual swing-relationship/marriage?

I am a 30 year old single female who has always been interested in swinging for as long as I can remember. I have really only had 4 long term boyfriends and NONE of them have been willing to swing when I broach the subject a few months in (seriously...excuses are as follows-not into it, jealousy, been there done that and hypochondriac).

I have begun swinging as a single, but it just doesn't do it for me the way it would if I had an actual boyfriend/husband to do it with. I want to watch someone I actually love get banged by another girl in front of me...if that makes sense? I still like it with people I don't have a real connection with, but I just know it isn't all it could be.

So how did you meet each other? All I can find are guys who want to swing with me but have no relationship....or guys who want a relationship and wont swing! AHHH!!!! haha. Any advice is welcome :)

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   9 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: Finding a swing-more-than-partner