Finding The Right Play Couple: : Swingers Discussion 204385
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFinding The Right Play Couple:
TOPIC: Finding The Right Play Couple:
Created by: lgsbcs
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I have been together since jr high school and despite the sex with each other being great.. we both like to play with others in each others company. However how do you sensibly meet another couples to play with that has all that you are looking for: attractive,emotionally mature, fun loving and not too cynical as well as D&D free and without any relationship drama.We know what a tall order!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a hard time finding couples but have but have came very close many times and have played against our better judgement, ... is are our criteria too high?? What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our swing mentor put it this way. Its hard finding two people that mesh nicely, and its even harder to get four people to mesh. It takes some time, but when you find them you will know, and make sure you keep them!

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
we have been at it for over then yrs and we have not found the perfect couple that we agreed on so we just play it by ear if i like the lady she is alright whit me taking her to bed and vice versue. our idela couple is some one that has our same likes and things to do sex is the icing on the cake

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Finding the just right couple is almost as bad as finding the unicorn. If you as a couple have total trust and are honest with each other, then that should be enough in my eyes. After all, you are having sex with someone else and then plan to walk away at the end of the night with no ties right?

We met a couple and played just recently where we originally started talking earlier that day. We went over the rules of play and jumped in. It was a blast for all.

But that was our decision. I would lean more in recommending all to do a meet and greet first.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Finding the just right couple is almost as bad as finding the unicorn. If you as a couple have total trust and are honest with each other, then that should be enough in my eyes. After all, you are having sex with someone else and then plan to walk away at the end of the night with no ties right?

We met a couple and played just recently where we originally started talking earlier that day. We went over the rules of play and jumped in. It was a blast for all.

But that was our decision. I would lean more in recommending all to do a meet and greet first.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Much appreciated, and I was about to say the same about you. Mr. starrynight must have a lot of fun with the camera! If you head our direction, you'll find Buckeye Country very welcoming.

Westerville OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I will say that a really good way to meet great couples is to spend a week in a resort like Desire. You talk to lots of couples during the day, have some light fun in the hot tub, have dinner and then plenty of fun if you find the right couple. And if not, the two of you are naked in paradise. Starrynight, if you make it to Ohio, drop us a line. I'll try and grow a couple inches...taller! ;)

Westerville OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We follow the "starrynight" principal and meet once before partying with a couple. It does reduce the pressure and anxiety. In the past we have met couples and played the same night, and luckily they all worked out. However, there were some awkward moments that are reduced when you've met a couple beforehand. Besides, anticipation can be a wonderful thing! Good luck.

Westerville OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
lgsbcs, your criteria is not too stringent but it will require more time to vet the couples you meet. Do you allow time to get to know them before having sex? The method we use when considering another couple through SLS is to make sure our profiles and stated preferences are compatible, make arrangements for a leisurely dinner where sex is not expected but is discussed, talk about our impressions privately when we go home, and then, if all are agreed, we set up a play date. We have both found some great people and some people we decided to pass on, always trusting our gut.

If we meet a couple at a party/hotel takeover, it is pretty easy to figure out whether they appeal to us or not right away.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
My husband and I have been together since jr high school and despite the sex with each other being great.. we both like to play with others in each others company. However how do you sensibly meet another couples to play with that has all that you are looking for: attractive,emotionally mature, fun loving and not too cynical as well as D&D free and without any relationship drama.We know what a tall order!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a hard time finding couples but have but have came very close many times and have played against our better judgement, ... is are our criteria too high?? What do you think?

Spring Hill FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Finding The Right Play Couple: