Feedback for bad experiences : Swingers Discussion 36829
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFeedback for bad experiences
TOPIC: Feedback for bad experiences
Created by: couplemdbi
Original Starting post for this thread:
GF and I were to meet a couple this weekend that didn't show. Basically we chatted with them a few times, then we spoke on the phone (all four of us) and decided to meet at their place the next night. They sent us directions to a cross street near their house and asked us to call them when we got there for the rest of the directions. We figured they were being discrete (small town, he owns a business) and had no problem with it. We got there and wait over an hour and made several calls and never got an answer.

My question is would it be appropriate to leave a comment under 'certification' about this negative experience or should we just ignore them and move on? Hehe, I guess I'm just thinking of the way the ebay rating systems works :)

Any thoughts on disappointing experiences?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I liked valovers703 response. Until you contact this couple again and find out why they didn't answer the phone, you don't know what happened. You could have easily transposed their phone number in the excitement of setting up the meeting. They could have had an emergency. There are many reasons that would be legit.

I would at least ask them what happened. They could be sitting there stewing about why YOU didn't show up. -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
The best way to respond to people who have been either inconsiderate, rude, manipulative, selfish or in any other way offensive is to ignore them. Responding with a negative certification is a waste of energy that could better be spent in positive ways.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
Thanks to everyone for your input. I think that we were frustrated by a string of weekends where a supposedly legit couple didn't work out. Cooler heads have prevailed and we really have no interest in besmirching anyone's name. Wish us better luck in the future (please, we need it :)

Lutherville MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
move on to the next , it reall is not a bad experiemce as nothing was there. it did reaffirm that you need to ask better questions. Another problem..... if you did choose to write that in your profile it might b construed as being negative in which another fine couple may pass on getting with you. Thinking what if this couple does not like us what will they write about us.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Certifications are only supposed to indicate that you have indeed met that couple, and they pretty much match their profile. It's not really supposed to be any kind of endorsement, kiss and tell list, or anything other than they exist.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Any chance you might have copied down the wrong phone number?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GF and I were to meet a couple this weekend that didn't show. Basically we chatted with them a few times, then we spoke on the phone (all four of us) and decided to meet at their place the next night. They sent us directions to a cross street near their house and asked us to call them when we got there for the rest of the directions. We figured they were being discrete (small town, he owns a business) and had no problem with it. We got there and wait over an hour and made several calls and never got an answer.

My question is would it be appropriate to leave a comment under 'certification' about this negative experience or should we just ignore them and move on? Hehe, I guess I'm just thinking of the way the ebay rating systems works :)

Any thoughts on disappointing experiences?

Lutherville MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Feedback for bad experiences