Fake Couples : Swingers Discussion 2159511051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFake Couples
TOPIC: Fake Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well we ain't heard of them, but we know two of their certs quite well.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19805 posts)
* Now we steer clear of profiles without certs, especially if they've been around more than a year.*

Ok, when we're headed to VA we wont be contacting you :(.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
We've found a good way to weed out fakes is to insist on voice verification between the females of each couple before meeting.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(331 posts)
losamantes 100% hear ya and you nailed it. It has been too consistent a pattern to be a coincidence.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vabeach...why would you not? Just curious

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Gina and I have not certed each other, but we have personally met, and have numerous friends in common.

But, whatever. Let's let this argument go round and round forever.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19805 posts)
Have to agree with partyperks. The first year we were in the lifestyle we didn't accept or give certs because we felt like they somehow invaded our privacy. We changed our mind when we discovered that most (OK all, lol) of our "problems" came from uncerted couples. Now we steer clear of profiles without certs, especially if they've been around more than a year.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Gina

From a purely practical standpoint, as I said below, every other decision in life is generally based in part on the opinions of others, and proof that what you see is what you get. Why would meeting someone for sex of all things, be any different? By the same token, in any other situation, when you are presenting yourself, references of others are a high priority. If you have made friends and those friends have good things to say about you, why would anyone choose not to post them We run a club with 4 locations, and to some extent we screen and vet new comers. Having certs, especially certs on multiple sites can be the difference between a 5 minute conversation and a 45 minute conversation, and I can tell you that in the 5 years we have been in the Biz, meeting thousands of people, there is an undeniable correlation between how people are received, how they interact with others, and if they become welcome guests and members or NOT, and their on line references and certifications. Sorry...but if someone has been a member since 2005 and they have NO Certs..it's a HUGE red flag

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party Perks, there are couples who do not post certs, not b/c they're not real couples (whatever that means) but just b/c they've either been stalked or lamblasted by another couple who saw a couple on the certs that they didn't like. Certs usually just mean someone has met them, not necessarily anything else. I totally get your point about certs, as we look for them too, to get an idea of the type people they might be attracted to, or to see if we know someone who knows them, etc. Of course, no one writes a negative cert.

Anyway, it's not always "nuts" to not want to cert or accept certs. I know a very nice REAL couple who finally took down all their certs either way. And I know there are more than one who believe the same way about them.

I know you have to pick and choose what kind of profiles, and things on profiles make you want to read more, or see more, and get to know someone in person, but for some couples, certs or no certs isn't a big deal. We like them, we post them, but we also understand why some people don't want to.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
sweetjzabelle If you have been in the lifestyle, or claim to have beeni n the lifestyle more than a year....Certs or you don't exist, your not real, your not honest or you are fatally flawed Would you buy into ANYTHING in ANY other situation that no one has even seen or heard of? Of course you wouldn't. As a single woman, you are gonna met a guy or a couple at a Hotel no one admits knowing? No offense, but are ya nuts?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 85   End
TOPIC: Fake Couples