Fake Couples : Swingers Discussion 2159511045
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFake Couples
TOPIC: Fake Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   45 to 54 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know what I will say, Sed....

Having certs also exposes your friends to people who have an ax to grind with you. I prefer not to.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
"We've found a good way to weed out fakes is to insist on voice verification between the females of each couple before meeting"

That helps in that you know they exist, it still doesn't prove they are not "fakes" Certs prove that at SOME point, they managed to interact with someone OFF LINE that found something good to say about them...and that they are who and what they say they are. Again...someone claims to be in the lifestyle for years, been on a site for years, and no certs...as in NO ONE has been willing to put in text under penalty of violation of the sites TOS ANYTHING good about them or verify they are who they say they are? This is problematic

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vabeach...so apparently certs DO matter?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Ah, I understand.

We deleted approximately 18 certs. We did so, for a variety of reasons. We met dozens of forumers, and others from SLS and outside of SLS. Since we deleted our certs, we actually got quite a bit of mail expressing interest. Met some, declined to meet others, some we didn't even respond to.

We're very comfortable with the knowledge that a certain demographic will rule us out because we have no certs. The ocean is full of other life :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16885 posts)
I was saying we don't know losamantes but we know two couples in their certs list.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16885 posts)
Well we ain't heard of them, but we know two of their certs quite well.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
* Now we steer clear of profiles without certs, especially if they've been around more than a year.*

Ok, when we're headed to VA we wont be contacting you :(.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16885 posts)
We've found a good way to weed out fakes is to insist on voice verification between the females of each couple before meeting.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(427 posts)
losamantes 100% hear ya and you nailed it. It has been too consistent a pattern to be a coincidence.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   45 to 54 of 85   End
TOPIC: Fake Couples