Fake Couples : Swingers Discussion 2159511027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFake Couples
TOPIC: Fake Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   27 to 36 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Great policy Pixie..but no, she is not...if you want to know how I know shoot me a message...i'll be all too happy to full in the blanks...pic and all...Certs are not the only thing missing from the profile (Yes....there are hoof beats in the background)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
And I would never miss the opportunity to meet pixieNdixie. Spend a day photographing these two perfect people would be a treat indeed!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"We've found a good way to weed out fakes is to insist on voice verification between the females of each couple before meeting. "

We don't even get this far. If someone with no certs contacts us, we just assume they are fake, and they get a canned brushoff. Saves time.

Course we know Sed is real, so that would be different =]

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
.....whisper and it appears,,,LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
We don't stay busy as others do. We just don't have the same amount of time to dedicate to meeting strangers for the purpose of getting into bed with them. For us it's more of an occasional thing. We don't really go out of our way to meet others. Though we certainly did in the past, Gina, SA, as well as someone that you know personally ;). All from whom we had certs, which we removed.

But the stalking situation was resolved, and it was only a small reason of why we chose to delete them. The main reason that we removed them, is that we've changed our outlook quite a bit in the last 2-3 years. We feel that whom we met is no one's business. This isn't a job, where references should be required, it's about getting laid, having a good time. And if a meeting does not pan out as we hope, we shrug and move, hubby and I have an amazing time when we're together, be it with others, or by ourselves. We don't make issues out of meetings that didn't show. It's really not a big deal for us. There are so many issues in life that are important, this is not one of them :). Perhaps this is why we do not refer to this as a lifestyle, because for us, it isn't.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"To have to delete or not accept certs because of real or imagined haters out there says something in itself"

Losamantis...bingo!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Gina..I would look at your profile see that first of all, you and yours do indeed have a face you are not ashamed to show, I would see 5 certs and know that you are capable of non virtual interaction adn have actually met people willing to say so, and read your profile and see it was not written by a non stable 6 (that's being generous) who fancies herself a 10, and thus you are for real and not a fake....not so much the case with some "others' ...rock on Gina

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Hey Sed, I wasn't directing that at you. We've had several people tell us that they didn't accept certs because they were worried about stalkers or something along those lines. We just feel more comfortable meeting another couple when they have several decent certs, especially from someone we know. And I'm sure you stay busy even without certs ;).

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
VA, I have no idea why we haven't certed each other. Might it be that I'm still sort of speechless over you? ;) hehehe. I'll let that one simmer so people can use their imaginations a bit. When we moved from VA to Texas, we left all our VA profile certs behind and sort of "started over" in Texas. Not that we aren't still friends with our friends in Virginia. We are. Actually, some have come to visit.

Some people we've certed haven't certed back, and we don't sweat that or think, oh no maybe they don't like us, because we know differently. Some are still testing the waters of posting and profiles and pics and certs, and we don't let it bother us.

PartyPerks, I will agree w/ you on the point that yes, we tend to be more attracted to profiles that include certs, but I can also say that we have not perused profiles in ages, and have not pursued any in years. We haven't "had to" here. I haven't written an initial contact email in...I can't remember how long...maybe the SA's a few years back now. That's not "bragging" that we have so many play partners, it's just saying that once you meet a great couple, there's a whole network of great couples that ensues. And you "cross meet."

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
losamantes,

I wish that you didn't twist my words. I didn't say that this WAS the reason that we deleted our certs, but one of the reasons. But that's ok, no big deal. Like I said, I'm not worried, we have no problems attracting people :).

xoxo, Psycho.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   27 to 36 of 85   End
TOPIC: Fake Couples