Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Fake Couples
TOPIC: Fake Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   17 to 26 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" read your profile and see it was not written by a non stable 6 (that's being generous) who fancies herself a 10" Explain this one, please, I didn't understand it"

Show me a profile with no certs, and most of the time, I'll show you a profile written by someone with delusions that they are 3 notches better looking and 40 pounds lighter then they actually are, live in a community with a per capita income 60K lower than the one they claim, and who pose like they are wearing a dress from Macys, which clearly came from Wal Mart.....Like I said....lack of certs is a more a red flag than just no one publicly admitting they know them....which is everything after that should be taken with a grain of salt, if not ignored FAKE doesn't mean you don't exist, it means you are not who you say or claim you are

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Gina,

It is a pop shot at Sed. He believes Sed is a fake. Didn't you know that wasn't Sed and her hubby we met in SA?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
"Great policy Pixie..but no, she is not...if you want to know how I know shoot me a message...i'll be all too happy to full in the blanks...pic and all...Certs are not the only thing missing from the profile (Yes....there are hoof beats in the background) "

I'll just leave it here before he deletes it and pretends he never said it.

For someone who professes to know what is and what is not proper conduct in the lifestyle, he doesn't seem to know that openly inviting other members to view his accumulated "evidence" against another is most definitely NOT OK.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
"Honestly, the ones I worry about are the ones who claim they weigh ZERO pounds. "

LOL yeah that irritates me too. If they weigh 300 pounds, so be it - at least they're being honest and you know what you're getting when you meet them.

Perhaps they mean their weight on Ganymede... rounded to the nearest 100 pounds.

As for those who spontaneously grow 3 inches while in their 40s and beyond....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
" read your profile and see it was not written by a non stable 6 (that's being generous) who fancies herself a 10"

Explain this one, please, I didn't understand it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
There is no specific reason why we do not accept certs. I guess just not are thing.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Honestly, the ones I worry about are the ones who claim they weigh ZERO pounds.

Fakes, I tell you. Fakes!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Or they just don't want people to know their business.

But certs don't mean jack. There are a ton of flakes on this site WITH CERTS. And I've personally met several who had none at all and they were great people.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Tim...we've been over this People without certs, are without them for a lot of reasons, none of them good. Sometimes because they have a face like man-o-war, sometimes because they are just plain unpleasant with no social skillz, sometimes because they are not really swingers, but bored housewives who found a forum on a swing site because they were sick of facebook...sometimes a combination of reasons

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Certs don't mean jack. I had set up a meet and greet with one couple that had six certs. They never showed, never called, and never responded to any of my messsages asking what happened to them.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   17 to 26 of 85   End
TOPIC: Fake Couples