Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Fake Couples
TOPIC: Fake Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It always amazes me that the guy shows up knowing he lied he was couple . ugh

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
we are as real as the get we went to meet a couple emailed back and fouth went to meet them he shows up they are devoriced she,s not even with hem any more still posing as a couple we nicely told him what we thougt and left

Midland MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey Sed! You sure have some nice fake boobies and tell your hubby he's a good fake kisser too!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Sed.. amen amen.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
Some certs show that the couple will bed anything. I stay away from those. I dont have certs here, I had them on the couples profile but when he passed away I didnt ask any to cert me on my single profile and I dont want single men on here as more will think they need to contact because he got lucky. Lol.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
Carrie,

This pig is posting this drivel in an attempt to make me sound as if I'm a fraud. He's the mental midget that said B is 40lbs overweight. When he started posting his height was 5'6. After I pounded his ass in politics he changed his height to 5'9 :).

How sadly pathetic is it that someone that hasn't met a single forummer is calling a forum regular that met dozens of forum regulars a fake ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
JaiDawn...they may flake out...but at least with Certs you know they are not a 19 year old kid in his Mom's basement

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
We have had people, with certs, flake out on us. Certs don't guarantee anything.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
No Certs or a pic sent by email holding a note with the date ans screen name no private meeting. Problem solved

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Seduction...you are right with the couples posing as married. That is very common, we have played with an unmarked couple, simply because they seem real and have not been caught in a lie about who they are. There are couples on here that are professionally here just to play. For us they are not swingers, but fuckers.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 85   End
TOPIC: Fake Couples