Fake Couples : Swingers Discussion 2159511011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFake Couples
TOPIC: Fake Couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the Forum kividi!

Being new and all, some advice- stay out of the beans and don't mess with the bull.

Also valid when attending parties at farms.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
PP, of all the statements you have ever made anywhere in the fora, your statement about being able to out S42 as a fake raises the question as to whether anything you ever say is true or even worthy of consideration.

May I suggest you go cert yourself?

(Gopher cheeks and double digit certification numbers are also red flags.)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fair enough. Replace with:

"I'll just leave it here *in case* he deletes it and pretends he never said it. "

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19068 posts)
PP, my weight is accurately listed. I never posted that I weigh zero pounds.

Just sayin'.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Tim...you ever think it might just be you?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Vabeach...you seem to have me confused with someone else, I have never deleted anything I posted in any forum except to correct a typo. Respect is earned, so is recrimination. Nuff said

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
" read your profile and see it was not written by a non stable 6 (that's being generous) who fancies herself a 10" Explain this one, please, I didn't understand it"

Show me a profile with no certs, and most of the time, I'll show you a profile written by someone with delusions that they are 3 notches better looking and 40 pounds lighter then they actually are, live in a community with a per capita income 60K lower than the one they claim, and who pose like they are wearing a dress from Macys, which clearly came from Wal Mart.....Like I said....lack of certs is a more a red flag than just no one publicly admitting they know them....which is everything after that should be taken with a grain of salt, if not ignored FAKE doesn't mean you don't exist, it means you are not who you say or claim you are

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Gina,

It is a pop shot at Sed. He believes Sed is a fake. Didn't you know that wasn't Sed and her hubby we met in SA?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
"Great policy Pixie..but no, she is not...if you want to know how I know shoot me a message...i'll be all too happy to full in the blanks...pic and all...Certs are not the only thing missing from the profile (Yes....there are hoof beats in the background) "

I'll just leave it here before he deletes it and pretends he never said it.

For someone who professes to know what is and what is not proper conduct in the lifestyle, he doesn't seem to know that openly inviting other members to view his accumulated "evidence" against another is most definitely NOT OK.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19068 posts)
"Honestly, the ones I worry about are the ones who claim they weigh ZERO pounds. "

LOL yeah that irritates me too. If they weigh 300 pounds, so be it - at least they're being honest and you know what you're getting when you meet them.

Perhaps they mean their weight on Ganymede... rounded to the nearest 100 pounds.

As for those who spontaneously grow 3 inches while in their 40s and beyond....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19068 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 85   End
TOPIC: Fake Couples