FINALLY!! Answered the do people read profiles question : Swingers Discussion 204857
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceFINALLY!! Answered the do people read profiles question
TOPIC: FINALLY!! Answered the do people read profiles question
Created by: JOEY8199
Original Starting post for this thread:
I opened the mailbox this morning and Im laughing. But I finally answered the question. And its a big fat NO!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at our updated profile. I changed it a couple days ago, since Ive decided to back off the swinging topic and leave it 100% up to her. Those who know me in here, know some of the little frustrations Ive had with her being so "hot and cold" so I decided to pull the plug and let her handle everything 100% on her own.

So now our profile has no pics. And just a couple sentences that we are going inactive.

Yet this morning, there are 7 emails (yes less than usual) but still 7 emails from guys asking to meet.

And some even say. "Ive read your profile and think we will all get along great" "Im interested in your profile"

So.........Youre interested in holding off on swinging, like we are???? Interesting, thanks for emailing to tell me that.

So finally proof positive that many people dont read profiles and DO IN FACT use a cut and past email and email just off the "whos online" page and never actually open the profile.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nah

Still going to be swinging. Just going to let her set the pace for a bit. We've been hit and miss lately and have enough people we're talking to so leaving the novel of a profile up right now would be misleading

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Joey, now that you're not swinging will you begin cheating?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You can always use my reply to single guys.

That sounds great but we will have to host in our home since she just got out of prison and has to wear one of those tracking devices on her ankle. She was sent to prison for stabbing some guy who didnt make her achieve an orgasm in the recommended 1 minute rule that she holds to the highest of standards. Also dont come over here smelling like a man either you may want to douse yourself in perfume and wear a nice dress because since she got out she is mainly prefering women at the time. Hope to see you soon because she is driving me nuts.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
and oh, by the way, you'll want to go to church with us tomorrow morning.

(we actually had a couple invite us)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
""We are both 450 pounds each with terrible body odor and no teeth" We are looking for a single guy to bring home to our house that contains 60 cats and no litterbox. Please be cool that we are hoarders and have the ability to climb.

We have a neighbor with a really large penis with some nasty oozing rash on it, and our fantasy is to watch him do you bareback up the butt.

Id love to do that. Then sit back and read the "Im soo into your profile" responses...haha"

O_O YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS!

I'd love to see someone grief SLS.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
some time back, I did come across a really funny profile similar to the one you proposed below...it was great and so refreshing! I have no idea how many took them seriously, duh, but I'd be interested in hearing about the results if you decide to put up such a profile.

Have fun!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
I didnt realize you could email off a search without opening the profile until today. So when I always said did they "read the profile" I had assumed that they at least skimmed it but just didnt pay attention.

Now I realize they can email without opening it at all. So they really are cut and pasting.

Im going to have some fun with this.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We noticed right away that our profile is rarely read. Which is okay, we don't really use it as a match site, but to enjoy the forums and get the inside on clubs and events. We would and have met people through here, but its difficult for the stars to align, so just not its main function.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Make that 2 more since ive been online.

Im tempted to change the profile to read.

"We are both 450 pounds each with terrible body odor and no teeth" We are looking for a single guy to bring home to our house that contains 60 cats and no litterbox. Please be cool that we are hoarders and have the ability to climb.

We have a neighbor with a really large penis with some nasty oozing rash on it, and our fantasy is to watch him do you bareback up the butt.

Id love to do that. Then sit back and read the "Im soo into your profile" responses...haha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I opened the mailbox this morning and Im laughing. But I finally answered the question. And its a big fat NO!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at our updated profile. I changed it a couple days ago, since Ive decided to back off the swinging topic and leave it 100% up to her. Those who know me in here, know some of the little frustrations Ive had with her being so "hot and cold" so I decided to pull the plug and let her handle everything 100% on her own.

So now our profile has no pics. And just a couple sentences that we are going inactive.

Yet this morning, there are 7 emails (yes less than usual) but still 7 emails from guys asking to meet.

And some even say. "Ive read your profile and think we will all get along great" "Im interested in your profile"

So.........Youre interested in holding off on swinging, like we are???? Interesting, thanks for emailing to tell me that.

So finally proof positive that many people dont read profiles and DO IN FACT use a cut and past email and email just off the "whos online" page and never actually open the profile.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: FINALLY!! Answered the do people read profiles question