Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Enjoy Phone sex
TOPIC: Enjoy_Phone_sex
Created by: lisamike4cpls
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK.....help us out here does any out there enjoy phone sex?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm up for Morse Code sex...ditty dot dot dot dash dot

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Hmmm, maybe, but for some reason people like to read old words/writings(bible, etc.), so I think I'll keep my words/writings around as well.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
"Once your POST NUMBERS have reached the 200 mark, you need to start reviewing your REAL plans for this lifestyle. ...Why do you two insist on being know-it-alls."

It's easy to stay below 200 if you keep deleteing your posts. Is making statements like the above not considered to be a *know-it-all* statement?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
"My advise would be to get your butts off this site and out into the real world. These swinger sites DON'T WORK!"

Does that mean that you aren't going to be on here trying to promote your cam club, since swinger sites don't work?

"Clubs and house parties are listed on the SLS homepage. These are the real success stories!"

I thought you said that swinger sites don't work.

"Once your POST NUMBERS have reached the 200 mark, you need to start reviewing your REAL plans for this lifestyle. "

I heard after this, they're planning to go to Disney Land.

"Why do you two insist on being know-it-alls. (Mr. Bullwinkles) "

Umm...wasn't it Mr Know-it-all...not Mr Bullwinkle.

"Get out more,,enjoy the REAL lifestyle and stop just talking about it."

Or better yet...we could all cam about it...lol.

"Standard SLS profiles. All talk and no shows lol "

And yet you're still here.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
Heehee I'm the same way. I like playing with my food too much and I feel silly doing it lol. No matter what I try I start giggling. And since most men do not want silly girls I tend to stay away from it.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Can't stand phone sex lol. I love to flirt but why bother getting all worked up like that? The real deal is where it is at. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I wish my husband actually did like to do that, because his voice does it for me. But to him, the phone is an necessary evil in his job, and is used to communicate basic facts. Sigh. It's hard to switch gears. Plus, neither one of us really likes to talk on the phone a lot...as you probably can guess, I'd rather write! (no kidding)

So, my fun phone sex story revolves around a guy I dated/lived with who had a slight southern accent and a sexy voice. We were long distance before we "hooked up," and just from talking and telling me stuff, he got me off over the phone and I didn't even touch myself! Quite amazing, was the first time that ever happened.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Hahahahhahaha tell Paula I'm with her! LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Paula said she tried phone sex, but it didn't fit her as well as a penis.

Jim :-)

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh I'm bad ass with my fingers now haha...its talking on the phone that messes me up. I go from a confident, intelligent woman to my 15 year old giggling to her girlfriends about the Jonas Brothers...have I told you how much I HATE the Jonas Brothers? LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 18
TOPIC: Enjoy Phone sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.