End a relationship : Swingers Discussion 205093
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceEnd a relationship
TOPIC: End a relationship
Created by: CurusCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, you have a long term couple that you have decided not to see any more. Do you:

1. Not contact them and ignore any contact from them. 2. Not contact them, but respond to their requests but always tell them that you are busy and can't meet them. 3. Send them an email ending the relationship. 4. Set them down and give them the news face to face

???

It isn't easy saying goodbye, but sometimes it is the right thing to do.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You should always be able to tell someone the attraction isn't there. This isn't to be taken personally, whether you've had a long relationship or you've just met.

If they're emotional and reply with something like, "But we were so good together. What happened?" -- you say you can't explain it, but it's gone.

We can seldom explain our emotions; we can only hope to deal with them.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Ending a friendship with swingers is much like ending any other friendship. If these people were worthy of bringing into your beds and/or your lives, then they deserve the respect of at least telling them that you don't want to continue pursuing the friendship. Don't just ignore them or dodge their invitations, that's rude and immature.

Think of it like 'breaking up' in regular dating. If you just had a date or two or three, it's acceptable to gently, politely break things off via phone or email. If you've had more than a few 'dates', doing it online or via text message is pretty shitty - tell them in person (or at least on the phone), and be honest about it.

The exception: if the person is highly emotionally unstable and 'the truth' is going to serve no purpose other than to hurt them and crap on their self esteem, then I think it is acceptable to be less than completely honest. Telling someone that you've lost interest in them because they've gained weight or are terrible in bed is just hurtful. Making up an excuse is acceptable with the truth would only serve to make them feel shitty about themselves. Otherwise, as they say, the truth shall set you free.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
When we no longer want to play with another it just depends. If if was just NSA no explaination needed. If it is a couple that has elevated from NSA we would say it is not working any more. Of course, it may be uncomfortable conversation but in our opinion it is only fair.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Sounds like you broke the second rule of swinging and let NSA fun become personal. Who knows, you might even know their last names or where they live. It's not the end of the world, but it's going to be messy. Think along the lines of when you broke up with a prior girlfriend or boyfriend. Yeah, that messy. It will be ugly, but the lesson you take away will be priceless.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Get off the bus Gus, just get yourself free.

Laughinglovers...your suggestion has had me singin' that song everyday.

I loved it.

Great reply.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
TB does have great nipples. I am a nipple loving guy. To me it's more the nipple than the size of the breast.

Mrs. Lost has great nipples, too.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
I love nipples. Sorry to derail, I saw tb's pic and that just popped in my head LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Make a new plan, Stan

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
You don't need to be coy, Roy lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I suggest you listen to 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon. It may help. Get out the back jack.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: End a relationship