Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Emotions and Sex
TOPIC: Emotions and Sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hooray for oldfartfirecouple!!!! <<applause>>

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! Curious,

"Resistance is futile"

We'd love to play with a Klingon couple, hehehe.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We wouldn't mind "Seven of Nine" in our bed....lol

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Expo, there is no void in our life or our relationship, nothin missin, nothin unfufilled. You missed the whole point of what I was saying. The point is we are not afraid of emotion, and there fore not afraid to allow ourselves to experience the emotional as well as the physical. We are not afraid of either being tempted away from the other, we know ourselves and each other well enough to know that cannot happen. What are you so afraid of that you feel you have to put up such a wall to block out all emotion? To mirror what Patogether said, You better be thinkin something more of my wife than just a hole to stick your dick in, or I can guarrantee you 110% you will get nowhere with us. Yous ain't lookin for people, yous are lookin for robots. Maybe you can get Data to join yas for a threesome.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
passion wihtout an emotional attachment, passion by itself is an emotion .Passion for sex does not have to have an emotional connnection with another person outside of your spouse or the one you love.I can totally get lost with another woman in what we are doing without any type of emotional connection other then the pure desire to have sex with that person. Same with someones passion for sports , work,cutting the grass,flower garden is different then the passion you have with your spouse ,children ,relatives or best friends To take something literally does not always work as there are always different levels or limits as you well know. Take love you mayv love your friends is it the same love that you haev for your wife or children?? many different levels of love. You may love your day off, is that the same love that you have for your wife? Passion for work is not the same passion you have for a loved one,passion for life is not the same as passion for sports.Hopefuly the idea is being passed on here about different levels of meanings.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I agree totally with Curious!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Here, here!!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
we want no emotional attachment.I do not want to be your best buddy,best friend. This is of no importance or interest to us. Yes we can know your name where you live and a few other important items you wish to share with us. IF your able to seperate love,emotion you can have GREAT wonderful ,creative,daring sex. You do not need an emotional attachment to have passion. You just have to be able to seperate ,remove wallls that have been built up over time that told you that you need emotional attachment, some kind of needy fullfilling relationship in order to have great sex. If you need personal knowledge of who, what, how we are there might be a void in your life your trying to fill.I can say 110% that void is not goiing to be filled by us.The only person I want to have a relationship with personal ties emotional ties ,mental connection with just happens ot be the greatest lady in my life that woud be my wife Suzy. I have absolutely no interest in getting to "know" another woman as well as I know Suzy.We do not fear all of the above with another couple, we just have no desire for allowing another couple into our deepest secrets,personal lives.BTW. we have found people that are truely wonderful people that we do not run with but have fantastic sexual evenings that are so damn intense its unbelieveable its just an animalistic lust that offers to us what we are looking for. We have a different idea, this idea we have already at this stage of our lives made our friends that we will do anything for,listen , hang out with both in and out of swinging. Hence for the reason of not wanting to be best buds, we are so active both in and out of swinging that it allows us this luxary. We have met a lot of people we will call friends. mpr acquantances then friends as you see them at swing events,pubs,grocery store etc.I guess it's all relative to what your terminology of a friend is.Is a friend someone you know by name,face recognition or is that an acquantance.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Maybe more words would do it, maybe they'd just muddle it more. For us, seperation of love and sex isn't an issue. It's more about knowing that our hearts are big enough to know limitless love in all kinds of ways without being a threat to our relationship. We are partners, we are on this adventure we call life together. We are a team, and our goal is to share all the experiences life has to offer. All of lifes experiences involve a combination of physical and emotional. To try and seperate the two would diminish the experience. Our marriage is not based on sex, and thusly, our friendships are not based on the absense of sex. It's the understanding of that, that led us into the lifestyle. Society demands that certian aspects of life be sliced out of ones life and be reserved only for ones mate. Some kind of token sacrifice of desires in order to prove love and devotion. We feell that the life we built together proves love and devotion more than any kind of sacrifice ever could. Guess that's why we're swingers and most of society is not.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We can see how emotion plays a factor in a relationship with another partner but passion is the key to great sex! We both appreciate people that arouse us mentally and physically but I can not see my life as being complete without Mrs. 4play. I have a love for her that comes from good and bad life experiences, passionate and emotional energy, extreme communication and truly my best friend. Through thick and thin we have surfed the waves of troubled couples and people that feel they have something to fix. We can not fathom how a couple could find themselves in this lifestyle but it is a common occurrence. I will say I found the most beautiful, considerate and loyal woman in the world and I definitely married up! Somehow I can not feel this way with any other woman nor can she with another man. I feel emotional desire when we play with another couple but it is shallow to say the least and our bond has an ambiance but not true love! No one can eliminate all the possibilities of their partner finding another but if your relationship is about more than sex, how is this lifestyle going to take him/her away from you? No third partner has ever ended a couples relationship, that is internal!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
TOPIC: Emotions and Sex