Emotions and Sex : Swingers Discussion 381921021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceEmotions and Sex
TOPIC: Emotions and Sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
whew found out I can't write all these at one time I keep timing out. these are real instances that have happened and we were fortunate to be involved,mechanical nope emotionless not even close. one evening suzy and I ventured into the eagles club for a dew drinks. The band playing was called road hard.In comes a couple we had seen at other swing functions in town, they were there to meet another couple.After some while tis lady walks over to me and whispers if I would come along with her for ten minutes. I innocently said sure and what for. she told me what for I said that will take longer then ten minutes. I took her hand and walked her outside the building to our car.I pulled out the quilt form the trunk of the car and asked her to pick out a hood somewhere in the parking lot. She chose well . a car in the back row with a small tree to cover us from the moon lite. We walked to the car hand in hand kissing touching flirting.I laid the quilt on top of the hood then raised her skirt to her waist and lifted her to the top of the hood where i lowered msyelf to please her. after a few minutes passed she raised me up , while i flicked her bra loose exposing her breasts to me. she lowered her hands down my chest to unbutton my pants and unzip them.As they felll to the ground she lowered her self in what was later described as an earthquake.after a period of time I raised her back on top of the car . her feet resting on the bumper and I spreading her legs allowing for full entry, slowly I lift her legs on my shoulders sreading her legs wider for us to be able to kiss.Upon completion, we dressed each other ,each knowing we wanted to go back at it again . Our eyes gleeming,dancing smiling ,It was very difficult dressing while kissing touching etc.when we were finsihed 4 sets of car doors in different directions opened with each one of them clalping saying that htis was the hottest thing they had ever seen and no one would ever belive it. This is the kind of sex I am talking about spur of the moment unplanned,fantastic,daring and creative and winging it all at the same time.Its not the boring we need a bed pillow comfort in order to have an erotic sexual sensual time. To us that is mechanical ,expected,obligated,emotionless If any woudl like to know kmore send an Im.Almost every adventure we have is in this same genre.its gotta be fun daring different creative fantastic or its not worth doing it in our eyes

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
gotta make this short as I time out every damn time.this wil show or clear up what we mean by passion without emotional attachments and it wlil be a far cry from mechanical and emotionless.Its HOT One night at a bar meet and greetSitting with my back to the dance floor and band in wlaks this great looking couple. She the look that I adore and she knew it the minute they walked in. She ahd dark eyes,dark hair ,red luscious,full lips dressed in a black skit with a lacey low neck blouse. They came right over to us and introduced themselves, they found a seat away from us. The band played on , after a while she walks over to me.places my legs closer to one another and stradles me. Her arms over my shoulders my hands on her wasit. Our eyes looking into each other smiling all the time. Herhands slowly go down my chest to my pants. She unbuttons the button ,unzips my pants releases my package from from its domain. She then spreads her legs and lowers herself on top of me. The only ones in the bar that knew what was oging on was my wife, her hubby and the band. The band started to play one in a million while weare doing a slow grind on the chair. After the song was done the badn breaks into mony mony , while people are screaming get naked get fucked with out knowing we were doing exactly that to a faster beat now. Our lips touching in a biting way , our eyes pleading for more there was no need for talk. outr talking was being done in the way we were lookign at each other ,in the way our lips were grabbing each others lips and the grinding that was being done.When we were complete she reachers her hand under her skirt to place the package back in its cage so no one was the wiser. This was a couple we had just met that night

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I'm betting you'll have that, too, penbuttons. Many of us have achieved that, and you have a wonderful attitude and approach.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
it was fantastic,bare buns bike rally at a nudist resort. GRIN gotta rub it in!!!!!!! nekkid 24/7 all weekend in 80 degreee weather .we went up with a group of people we know and met so many more really cool people. Had so much fun,had to catch up on sleep yesterday and today. To funny seeing bikers in their boots only, riding harleys.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
eandf thanks you hit the nail on the head,sorry we went out of town for awhile.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I did it but it is only fair to return the favor babe!

~Dang, hope she doesn't notice I have thigh high socks on!~

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
funluvin... This is Mr. 4play, I have to tuck it in my socks too! Oh... you were talking about... oops!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We stand corrected, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8913 posts)
So THERE!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yeah Central... He does have standards!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
TOPIC: Emotions and Sex