Emotions and Sex : Swingers Discussion 381921011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceEmotions and Sex
TOPIC: Emotions and Sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dressy casual....but there's one hitch I need to tell you...you'll have to step onto the lanai for a smoke. If it's warm enough I'm hoping to have the doors open anyway so people can sit outside but I don't think it's going to happen. In the 3 previous parties it hasn't been warm enough to that and this is later than usual. You and Suzie will be the only smokers here. I'll be sure to have a couple of ash trays for you :) out there.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
wild . sorry I thought suzy called you to let you know, we will be there, I am on a need to know basis on anything around the house! I like it that way too. Is this a black tie or dressy casual? polish the shoes etc!!!being its a saturday it will be bath night anyway.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Ok Expo (whooosh.....big sigh of relief)....just give me final ok if you're coming....ah....attending next Saturday night so I can start planning the food ;) !

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
I am thinking that first story with the band playing would suite me fine! If in Florida, we will call!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
wildmaine. you will be safe, we can be totally vanilla when we want to.Even have the goofy jokes for vanilla.GRIN. Though you wil never know if i will say something like well we better be going as we have people to do and things to see

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Yikes Expo...this is vanilla as new fallen snow!!! Ah...forgot ...you don't get that down here do you.....;) I'll have a photo of the white stuff for you.

(it'll be just like looking at a blank piece of paper....hahahaha)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
4playlovers. WEG walk into a pub where we are.we can forget all about screens and wiping them off. can worry about smiling,and wondering who knows what and from what! Here are some things that just happens out of th clear blue sky;went into one of the neighborhood pubs around the corner. some girl comes out of the bathroom unzips her pants drop s them and says to us how do you like this. Its was the first time she had ever shaved her privates and it felt so good. Another pub called joyland , we bellied up to the bar and here comes this lady in cowgirl garb,complete with the tassle on the leather vest.She walked over to suzy and I and opened up her blouse and said how do you like these. the first time the puppies had been brought out since enlargement. We took tshirts into a pub oen evening ,the barmaid took her top off and put one of the tshirts on, no bra! Just gotta love those free thinkers!!!!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
wild maine. GRin we have a ton of these kind of things that just seem to happen... who knows how and why they happen they just do and its not for me to question them..a couple of these happened at a few wine tasting.I have one posted in the fanstasies section of one of those nights that just got away!!!!!!! I'll be tame with your mother,GRIN,as my hands rolls up her thigh

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Expo, don't you dare tell that story to my mother next Saturday night....my dad's heart will give out for sure later that night!! :lol:

But what a way to go!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Expo... I need to let you know two things!

If you type your document on word then select the whole document, Copy and paste it in your post you will never have a problem timing out.

And #2...

Have you got a Kleenex to wipe the steam off my monitor? Whew!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
TOPIC: Emotions and Sex