Emotions : Swingers Discussion 223268
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceEmotions
TOPIC: Emotions
Created by: BoyToy7777 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Given that love and sex are not synonyms, it isn't unusual to develop friendship with a sex partner. Nor is it unheard of for friendships to deepen into something more. Have you spoken with your partners about your feelings and fears? Has your friend spoken with his partner? It's pretty scary when we discover that we have genuine and deep feelings for someone other than our spouse, and that's when it's most essential to be open and aboveboard with Everyone. If everyone knows that they're singing from the same sheet of music and nobody is trying to hide anything, it's easiest to find where everyone wants to take it. We were in your shoes many years ago and we took it in the direction of Polyamory. We just celebrated our 42'd wedding anniversary yesterday and are still In Luv. We also have some very dear LS friends whom we both love dearly. We and they mutually agree that our spouses are and shall always be first and foremost in our lives and we take great pains to insure that our spouses never have reason to fear for our marriages. It also helps that we and our dear friends are geographically challenged and only get to see each other a few times annually.

In your shoes, I'd immediately discuss it with my spouse and with the other couple. You're only in real danger if you find yourself wanting to hide something from your spouse. Poly can work, but it's Four times as difficult as your usual binary relationship and many just can't handle it long-term.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
I am not sure we missed the point at all, if you cannot separate sex from love, and everyone involved is not into a polygamous arrangement, walk away from your playmate before someone else( namely a spouse) does. Swinging involves EVERYONE in the arrangement.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
If she valued her marriage she wouldn't be "dating " as a single and married men at that!

I'd say if you're developing emotional attachments it's time to re evaluate what exactly you're doing and why.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5419 posts)
I took it to mean not too but perhaps it is both. If that is true then she really needs to stop seeing him. The emotions will only grow, if she continues.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17859 posts)
huh? I took noth to = not, I guess noth = both? I still stand by my advice, communicate, take a step back, be honest with self, be honest with everyone involved and decide if the lifestyle is truly for you.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
they are both married to other people

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2048 posts)
Is he feeling the same way? If so, why not just see where it goes? Perhaps he is the one.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17859 posts)
Communication, if the feeling is not reciprocated, then walk away, take break, take stock of yourself. Is this the lifestyle for you? Be honest with yourself, be honest with those you interact with in the lifestyle. It is about enjoying yourself. Emotional rollercoastering is not fun.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Emotions