Does swinging make you feel a lot closer to your spouse : Swingers Discussion 172794101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceDoes swinging make you feel a lot closer to your spouse
TOPIC: Does swinging make you feel a lot closer to your spouse
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have found it has brought us much closer. Enjoying pleasure together is one of the finer things in life for us and we seem to enjoy seeing eachother being pleasured. This might not be for everyone but for us it works just as it does for many here. Not trying to replace anything we already have but enhance something already great.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thank you! I do appreciate your words. Its not a big deal, you take the bad with the good....and when the bad consistently outweighs the good you evaluate what is going on :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost, love your post for its sincerity and openness, though it made me feel a bit sad.

Actually for us I (Mr.Catnip) can say it has brought us very much closer. Life can very easily be consumed by bills, parenting, cleaning the house, careers, and other things that are "have to do's". Then there are the vanilla hobbies we share that allow us to spend fun time together, and vanilla friends that bring us quality human connection, and all of that is great and we have taken years away from the lifestyle with that sustaining us just fine.

But we don't want to just be "sustained". We want to drink from the human experience in as deep a way as possible. We sometimes envy the people who just enjoy the "sex" part of this and don't need the human connection, but the human connection part of this is what we love the most. Vanilla life would allow us to experience eachother fully, but everyone else as just conversational friends. This hobby allows us to be as open and naked (in every sense of the word) in our humanity with others, to talk about eachothers lives, to hear about eachothers marriages. It's enriching personally, and then in talking about it after we are enriched together. Never MIND the added spice it adds to our marriage!

Sure, it's intoxicating at the start in very different ways. But it has remained an enriching and beautiful part of our lives well past that initial phase.

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
Nope. Raising a family together, paying bills, dealing with issues together. Those are the types of things that make me feel closer, to my spouse. Sex with other people is just that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
Oh Shelly, you will LIKE how her pussy cringes, trust me.

:-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Cringe? I was hoping to make it throb dahling...

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Snap bi....breathing makes me close to my clitoris LOL! I love my clitoris. I am pro clit!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Initially swinging did put a spark into our marriage, definately. Just the idea of swinging was great. Once we got into swinging....and seeing the "real" side I suppose of it...it put great stresses on our relationship. Not jealousy issues or issues on our side. But with my 2 year run of erection issues, dealing with the frustration of other couples and the guilt my husband felt over fucking women and my not getting fucked due to said erection issues with other husbands lol....it took my sexual confidence to a point that I really, really never want to experience again. I felt like a woman that could not get a man hard and Jay felt guilt because he worked. It was a bad, bad time in our relationship. Around 2 years ago I had had enough of couples, we talked about things and went on a hibernation so to speak. I pulled back completely, dealt with my issues regarding swinging, stopped taking it personally...but at the same time adopted a zero erectile dyfunction policy at the same time. You don't work, its all good and not a problem. But you are going to have to fuck your wife....I am not your therapist or your sex guru LOL. I am very apathetic to the issue now. At this point in swinging we are actually having fun. We have a friends first policy. If we are attracted to a couple we have fun fucking. If not, we have fun partying. Either way, it is about us. Now, swinging really does not influence our marriage much. We enjoy it and have fun....but the enhancement in our marriage comes from us, not from others :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
There is that giddiness, especially at the beginning. And it remains after years of swinging. It's that openness, the honesty, the little shared "secrets" that only you two know. The communication, trust, security and closeness should increase. If at any time it doesn't, then sit down together and discuss it. It's fun, but it really is more than just fun. There's just a different sense of closeness. It's pretty cool.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
This is one of the first things we noticed etween ourselves. We're definitely more free with expression and closer because of our pursuit of the hobby.

The other thing is that the envelope has been pushed.... miles. Not only testing our sexual lives but the strength of our relationship too.

We are two very happy campers.

Marion OH
Username hidden
(206 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Does swinging make you feel a lot closer to your spouse