Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Does swinging make you feel a lot closer to your spouse
TOPIC: Does swinging make you feel a lot closer to your spouse
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
very much so we have been married for 20 years and getting too share in this lifestyle has been great. we love being able to bring up things that happen while playing in the lifestyle. it always makes us want each other more also knowing how much the other people contact us wanting more.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Welcome to the forum curlin.

This is an interesting topic and my experience (as a couple) has been mixed. I think for a couple who is truly committed to each other and has that level of trust, this is just one more facet that can make you closer. If there is insecurity or lack of trust, it can be devastating.

I truly envy the couples who have a foundation that is unshakable. If you have that "oneness" that means her pleasure is your pleasure, that you can watch your partner enjoy themselves and feel the bliss, then swinging is indeed an enhancement.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
my wife and I are brand new to this and let me tell you I don't think we have ever been more in love than we are today in 13 years of marriage. This thing has brought our relationship so much closer and made it so much stronger. Its like having a new best friend that you party with all the time and this friend just happened to be your wife.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Does swinging make you feel a lot closer to your spouse