Does 420 make you no longer DDDF? : Swingers Discussion 239593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceDoes 420 make you no longer DDDF?
TOPIC: Does 420 make you no longer DDDF
Created by: 2tryinfor4
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have just recently completed 25 years of a job where 420 was expressly forbidden. As a result, I have always been able to say we are DDDF. Now that I am no longer in the military, would experimenting with some 420 make me only DDF? I have never considered it a drug ( cocaine, opiates, meth, ect..) However I do not want to mislead folks on this site.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The whole DDDF is in reference to STDs. The intent of "disease" is not to avoid people with heart disease. The intent of "drug" is not to avoid people taking an anti-inflammatory for tendonitis. The issue with disease is avoiding herpes and HIV. The drug part (at least originally) was to avoid people who take drugs with needles, who are at risk for HIV.

Smoking some weed would not preclude yourselves from being called DDDF. I would not even bother putting "420 Friendly" in my profile, unless I wanted to or was open to smoking weed with play partners and making that part of the overall event. If you just want to smoke a bit in the privacy of your home, I would not mention it in your profile.

Erie PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
with it becoming more legal it would be nice to see more couples open to it. A person that smokes a little pot recovers a lot faster than someone that drinks.

However that said... employment is the big consideration for many. Many employers still have zero tolerance drub policy. They will not accept you were at a party and just inhaled some second hand smoke.

I suspect we will see a lot more lawsuits about unfair firings over this.

However for the time being.... If you consume, carry or have it at your house there is always the risk this could ruin an evening or create problems with anyone you are with regardless of their interest in it. If you don't smoke it on dates with others or carry it then they don't have to know that you are open to smoking it.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I'd rather play with a stoner than a drunk any day. Although I do have a tuning for drunk college girls, lol.

Also depends on the person really.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
You will see alot of profiles that state 420 friendly and in my personal experience it isnt a big deal for alot of people.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2196 posts)
I have just recently completed 25 years of a job where 420 was expressly forbidden. As a result, I have always been able to say we are DDDF. Now that I am no longer in the military, would experimenting with some 420 make me only DDF? I have never considered it a drug ( cocaine, opiates, meth, ect..) However I do not want to mislead folks on this site.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Does 420 make you no longer DDDF