Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Do we tell
TOPIC: Do we tell
Created by: wvcuriuos
Original Starting post for this thread:
We realize that most people in this lifestyle ARE good people. The small percent that is bad, leave bad tastes in the mouth of those who experience them. We ran across a situation a while back that i was not sure how to handle. Please give me your opinions... What would you do if one person in a couple confided in you that their partner had unprotected sex and may have contracted a STD? Then you find out that they have contacted mutual friends and told them a different story? Should I be quiet because i was told this in private or do i "owe" it to my new friends to tell them what i have been told? PART 2: What do you do if you run across a couple that portray themselves as something they are not? If you find out they are telling major lies and deceptions. (i know that I can just block them so they cannot contact me) What do i do if they contact others with same "story" that they told us and begin same pattern of deception with them? In other words how do you tell someone that you have had a bad experience with a couple with out coming across as negative. We hate to judge or be judged but we also had to see friends put in possibly dangerous or uncomfortable position.

All opinions will be welcome..... J & T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
There's no easy answer to these questions! I don't envy you.

I think everyone in this lifestyle knows there is a chance of STD and they should be using condoms every single time. If you don't, that's a big risk. So anyone who plays with The Liars should be using protection.

That said...I would probably "feel out" the other couples who have contact with The Liars, if you are still socializing with them. I might say something such as, "They've told me things that I found out later weren't true." They may or may not know what you are talking about, but that opens things for a discussion or you can just drop it fast.

You don't want to get into a big gossiping, mud-slinging thing. But if I was hanging around them and thinking of playing and someone thought they might have Herpes, I sure as hell would want to know about it!

It's nice to protect confidentiality, but you aren't sworn to secrecy.

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We realize that most people in this lifestyle ARE good people. The small percent that is bad, leave bad tastes in the mouth of those who experience them. We ran across a situation a while back that i was not sure how to handle. Please give me your opinions... What would you do if one person in a couple confided in you that their partner had unprotected sex and may have contracted a STD? Then you find out that they have contacted mutual friends and told them a different story? Should I be quiet because i was told this in private or do i "owe" it to my new friends to tell them what i have been told? PART 2: What do you do if you run across a couple that portray themselves as something they are not? If you find out they are telling major lies and deceptions. (i know that I can just block them so they cannot contact me) What do i do if they contact others with same "story" that they told us and begin same pattern of deception with them? In other words how do you tell someone that you have had a bad experience with a couple with out coming across as negative. We hate to judge or be judged but we also had to see friends put in possibly dangerous or uncomfortable position.

All opinions will be welcome..... J & T

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Do we tell