Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Do not match at this time
TOPIC: Do_not_match_at_this_time
Created by: mrick36 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
*** What it means:

"Sorry, we are not interested in you, but if we are horney and drunk--and see you at club/house party, we may stagger up and try to fuck you." ***

"Not currently a match" is just one way to keep the sexual door open for opportunity sex at a later date. "Closing-Time" syndrome usually beats a lack of chemistry and intellectual attraction.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Often when one is straightforward, they will be lambasted with WHY? and a nasty note, Which is uncalled for, but it happens a lot. "

And this is true!!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Oops, my point was the team jersey pictures in the profile might have tipped us off. Bah, maybe even that is a stretch. But heck, they emailed us so we felt it only proper to respond.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1325 posts)
"It's not always physical. Sometimes it's a chemistry match based on the profile."

This makes perfect sense for us as it actually happened. We had some great emails with a sexy couple but two of their pictures began to bug us- the ones where they were wearing pro football team jerseys of a team we totally despise. But we let it go.

Then one night they video IM'd us, chatted us up, turned the conversation to directly to football, and found out we were actually fans of another team in the same division. We tried to turn the conversation elsewhere but the husband spent about 15 minutes mixing great sex talk with how his team was going to beat the crap out of ours.

Suddenly we became, "not a match at this time."

Things not to talk about when first meeting: politics, religion, and sports teams (unless you're already both wearing the same team jerseys).

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1325 posts)
Reading your profile and looking at your pics the only reason I would send a handsome man that message was because we didnt have the time to meet but then again I wouldnt phrase it as that I would just tell you mr sexy man when I get the time to enjoy such a package as it should be enjoyed I will email you... !!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2779 posts)
Thinking in all honesty they don't find you attractive but don't want to hurt your feelings either. Some people just have a problem in communicating honestly. Thinking I wouldn't put too much thought into it though and find those who do want to meet you.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
"NOt a match at this time" sounds as if they aren't sure about adding a single guy, but they don't want to lose you in case they talk it over and want to give it a try.

I may be reading into it a bit too much, but it does sound as if they want to keep you in mind, but aren't into you (or even not "you" personally, just the idea of a single) yet until they figure it out.

But it's vague and it's a bit cowardly on their part.

Gina And yes, You ARE handsome. Don't think it's anything to do with you or your looks at all.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Not matching at this time? Yes we've been there.

Here's an example. Once in a blue moon we enjoy an MFM- not 5 days a week and certainly not with just anyone.

So sometimes I'll say "our dance card is full" or "not at this time" if a) we're booked up or b) I (the husband) am more interested in meeting a couple or c) I (the husband) have grown weary of reading mail after mail from single guys.

We've considered blocking single guys and even peppering our profile with "no single guys" 10 times but decided against it.

So for us "not at this time" means, "you have potential but not at this time."

It seems so much nicer than "no thanks" (which often generates more questions as to "why not me?") or the ever popular "fuck off."

99 times out of 100 it is not at all personal, it's just a choice and most guys are gracious about it and keep going- no different than being at a packed vanilla bar :-)

Tom

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1325 posts)
Perhaps they're looking for what they perceive as being better, and if it doesn't happen they'll get back to you? Quite frankly, I think they're missing the boat. (I think you're handsome)

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Do not match at this time
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.