Discovered Son's Profile : Swingers Discussion 2188821021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceDiscovered Son's Profile
TOPIC: Discovered Son's Profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think if I found my kid here first I would make sure I didnt have a pic I wouldnt want my child to see for my profile pic, maybe just me... and then I would block thier profile so they didnt see my posts and such and I would make sure to check the guest lists of any events I planned to attend.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
People run into people they know all the time. There are others here who have come across their children, parents, siblings, coworkers, etc. We’ve both run into people we know- several times. Everyone needs to handle their situation differently. But...

I looked at your profile. It says you are straight, yet you indicate a high interest level in couples and females. Then you indicate a zero interest level in males. Yes, I read that you will contact SMs if you are interested. Why the high interest in women if you are straight?

You also state you “love forbidden/taboo”. You do understand that your profile, along with your post here would raise a red flag for some people don’t you?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I've heard of that happening, and have talked with others who have found their neighbors/kids/co-workers/etc at a LS event. We were at a club event a while back where two sisters and their husbands were both new, but neither knew of the other, 'til the new members were introduced to the group. ROFLMAO! It was "OMG!!" time at first, but they spent the rest of the evening sitting around the same table chatting. We know of one guy who found his secretary at a LS event. If we found our son and D-in-law at a LS function, we'd probably just say hello and move on, trying not to embarrass them by making a big deal out of it. It's not unheard of to run into siblings, parents, or children.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Discovered Son's Profile