Disagreeing on playmates - HELP! : Swingers Discussion 231608
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceDisagreeing on playmates - HELP!
TOPIC: Disagreeing on playmates - HELP!
Created by: Candysmithxxxxx
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all -- first of all I would like to introduce myself - my husband and I have been in the lifestyle on and off for 10 years... we've had some really successful meet ups and some very unsuccessful meet up LOL... right now we are coming across the same problem which seems to be repeating itself over and over and over again. First of all, my husband does not play. I am the only one who plays - we both prefer it this way. Now the problem is we cannot seem to agree when choosing a playmate for me, he has an idea in his head of what he likes to see being a voyeur and for photos etc and I have an idea in my head about what I enjoy. So we disagree constantly on the subject - over and over again. Where it's getting to the point that it's affecting our relationship :( and we would really appreciate anybody's help and advice either here in the forum or through private message. There is more to the story but I will start with this and we can go from there, thank you xx

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you get to play and he doesn't, there's already an element of inequality there. It may be voluntary and consensual, but it is unequal nonetheless. With access to playmates already skewed in your favor, watching and filming the play seems to what he needs to feel like this arrangement is occurring on a level playing field (no pun intended) - provided BOTH of you are comfortable with your playmate. If this isn't the case, you have two options. Stop playing and wait for the right playmate you both can agree on. Or both of you can push ahead with people that make the other half uncomfortable at the cost and peril of your true relationship.

Huntington WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Concur with the last post. Unbelievable, so he doesn't play, but wants to dictate who you have inside of you????? Sorry for being blunt but is he your hubby or your master??? Perhaps you should re-evaluate your goals in the LS.

Athens AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Probably tough to answer without knowing the other stuff but it sounds like there might be some underlying relationship stuff going on you need to work out first.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Hi all -- first of all I would like to introduce myself - my husband and I have been in the lifestyle on and off for 10 years... we've had some really successful meet ups and some very unsuccessful meet up LOL... right now we are coming across the same problem which seems to be repeating itself over and over and over again. First of all, my husband does not play. I am the only one who plays - we both prefer it this way. Now the problem is we cannot seem to agree when choosing a playmate for me, he has an idea in his head of what he likes to see being a voyeur and for photos etc and I have an idea in my head about what I enjoy. So we disagree constantly on the subject - over and over again. Where it's getting to the point that it's affecting our relationship :( and we would really appreciate anybody's help and advice either here in the forum or through private message. There is more to the story but I will start with this and we can go from there, thank you xx

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Disagreeing on playmates - HELP!