D - D Free : Swingers Discussion 224780
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceD - D Free
TOPIC: D - D Free
Created by: tncampers
Original Starting post for this thread:
How can you believe someone when they say they are D / D Free. Know a female that is far from it. I know that she does not tell other partners. Even with safe sex there always is a chance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree that test results are a "point in time" measure and do not guarantee that "now time" the person with the test results are disease free. STD testing is useful because it allows early intervention if one has contacted an STD. This is particularly important with the "killing" diseases such as AIDS and Syphilis. If one is brave and honest, and the test results are positive, then that allows telling others that one had sex with that they are at risk and should be tested as well.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
I am always willing to do tests and ask for tests. It's not a 100% guarantee, but I find after frank discussions with most people the ones who balk at such conversation or the idea of sharing test results are not people with whom I want to play. Conversely, if someone is open about it and willing to wait until results are available, that says something about their character that I appreciate.

In the end, it's always a judgement call, though. You either trust that they are telling you the truth or you don't. If you don't trust them, don't fuck them...

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Very true Fun! That's why we laugh when someone says they will offer proof of their test to show they are disease free.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(269 posts)
"You could have had sex with an infected person in the car after having blood work done and won't find out about it until your next test."

Actually, you could have had sex with an infected person in the car ON THE WAY to having blood work done and might not find out about from that test. Some virals take awhile after exposure to reach detectable levels. Neither condoms nor full panel tests guarantee anything, but they can minimize risks to levels that most swingers are willing to accept.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GFandME, an STD/HIV test is only valid up to the point that the tech sticks in the needle to draw blood. Tests are for YOU to know you have not gotten infected up to that point. Once you leave the blood draw center, your clock starts ticking again. To show someone your latest test showing negative results is all smoke & mirrors. You could have had sex with an infected person in the car after having blood work done and won't find out about it until your next test.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(269 posts)
So when she does not show them that should be a answere. The caution needs to be pracrticed during oral sex also because some diseses can be spread that way also.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
you cant unless you see her actual recent test reports

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
How can you believe someone when they say they are D / D Free. Know a female that is far from it. I know that she does not tell other partners. Even with safe sex there always is a chance.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: D - D Free