DP or DVP Which should I try first : Swingers Discussion 181869
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceDP or DVP Which should I try first
TOPIC: DP or DVP Which should I try first
Created by: M4Jasmine
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi guys,

Jasmine here... we're planning a trip to Vegas and I'm looking to try double penetration. I'm a bit worried/nervous about being able to two men at the same time and was just wondering which the ladies would recommending trying first?

DP or DVP?

Thanks!

Jasmine

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you more into anal or vaginal penetration? If you love anal, try DP if you LOVE vaginal do DV. I have yet to do true DP because I'm not that into anal, but I have to imagine they leave you with two very different feelings.

Or....you could be a trooper and try both ;) Just, perhaps not at the same time. Find a guy you like that's ok with both and go for it!

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
cplofun, has it spot on.

Don't forget you can (and probably should) practice both dp and dvp with toys first.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Assuming that you've already had anal, go with DP first. As for DVP, try it at home with your partner and a dildo a few times. It's going to take some practice (and maybe a little pain) to get them both in there. Once you can comfortably take your man and a dildo, then bring in another guy for DVP.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Hi guys,

Jasmine here... we're planning a trip to Vegas and I'm looking to try double penetration. I'm a bit worried/nervous about being able to two men at the same time and was just wondering which the ladies would recommending trying first?

DP or DVP?

Thanks!

Jasmine

Fremont CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: DP or DVP Which should I try first