Couples profile, w-the male half as the lead pic : Swingers Discussion 202836
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceCouples profile, w-the male half as the lead pic
TOPIC: Couples profile, w-the male half as the lead pic
Created by: lgsbcs
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, what comes to mind, if anything, when you click on a profile, its a couples profile, but the male half, is the lead photo? And... sometimes, the profile photos are predominantly of the male half. But not always. Either way, does it make one wonder? Make you suspicious, maybe it's a SM posing as a couple?

Curious, what do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
**c&p* when i see more male pics, right away i think the male wants to be or he thinks he is the center of attention.

I half agree with this statement with the exception of a profile with only the male having public pics. That profile screams fake,flake or Dom to us.

Your * wants to be ** statement is a outside veiw,, looking into a couples prospective on your part. I used to think like that to. Their tag line is what makes me open a profile this days, pic's are maybe 25 persent of the reason I take a peek at someones profile now

If a couple doesn't want swingle males attention male pics being dominate in the public viewing section is a good way to keep unwanted attention away.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
when i see more male pics, right away i think the male wants to be or he thinks he is the center of attention. also it may be a good idea just to be a bit different.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
I find it refreshing. We are a couple looking for a couple, and too many profiles only have pics of the lady. I'm not one to shop blind if ya know what I mean.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
We use to have her pic up there, then we switched to mine. When we did that the single male contacts dropped dramatically. Therefore my male pic is there to stay since we are only looking for couples.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Considering I've had absolutely no success with any "couples" where the pictures are entirely or predominantly of the male, I lean toward Akron's line of thinking. I wouldn't recommend ignoring those couples. I entertain the communications, but quickly try to get some confirmation that the female exists and is interested.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
It's either a single male or a couple profile that the woman has no idea exists.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
So, what comes to mind, if anything, when you click on a profile, its a couples profile, but the male half, is the lead photo? And... sometimes, the profile photos are predominantly of the male half. But not always. Either way, does it make one wonder? Make you suspicious, maybe it's a SM posing as a couple?

Curious, what do you think?

Spring Hill FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Couples profile, w-the male half as the lead pic